On night one of the 2016-17 season we are the laughing stock of the college hoops world | The Boneyard

On night one of the 2016-17 season we are the laughing stock of the college hoops world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A**holish statement
Coming from the biggest a hole on this board I take that as a compliment. And I un-ignored you to read that. Even more of a waste of time than that game was.

Reaction Score
I hate to admit this but if you go over to reddit - this is literally true. Oh man.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Coming from the biggest a hole on this board I take that as a compliment. And I un-ignored you to read that. Even more of a waste of time than that game was.
Oh and another testament to your intelligence or lack thereof
IGNORED

Reaction Score

Would this have come from the "laughing stock of the BY" at 9:45PM Friday? LOL;)

Reaction Score
Yeah, no other big program has ever had an embarrassing loss.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yeah, no other big program has ever had an embarrassing loss.
What other big programs are having 7 every year?

Reaction Score
Washington Huskies come to mind. Duke struggled a few years ago against some team. Duke won in the end but they were on the ropes for 38 minutes. Look it was one game. We got 25 plus games left. I am not worried. Our team will be okay. Go, Huskies!!

Reaction Score
As much as I want to believe it wasn't embarrassing, if Syracuse lost that same game, we would probably have a four page thread giving them s*** for it. And we wouldn't be wrong. Here's to Hopkins sooner than later.

BC, however, did manage to one-up us, somehow. They lost to Nichols State, picked to finish last in the big south. Going to be lots of lulz scoreboard watching them this season, especially once they hit conference play.

Reaction Score
As much as I want to believe it wasn't embarrassing, if Syracuse lost that same game, we would probably have a four page thread giving them s*** for it. And we wouldn't be wrong. Here's to Hopkins sooner than later.

BC, however, did manage to one-up us, somehow. They lost to Nichols State, picked to finish last in the big south. Going to be lots of lulz scoreboard watching them this season, especially once they hit conference play.

But it sucks when you can't bring up BC because of what happened at home!:eek:

Reaction Score
Hope you don't talk to your kids this way.
If my kids ever gave that kind of performance where they had no effort, no pride and no energy, you're damn right that's how I would talk to them. What, they should get a trophy instead?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm glad I couldn't watch the damn thing. Now...it's time to move on and beat the snot out of Northeastern. I refuse to believe that this won't be a very good team in time.

Reaction Score
Outside of us being a mid major nothing the OP said in this thread is incorrect, not sure why he is getting blasted.

Reaction Score
Outside of us being a mid major nothing the OP said in this thread is incorrect, not sure why he is getting blasted.
Thank you....I guess my sarcasm isn't as clearly detectable as some others, clearly I don't think we are a mid-major, that was frustration. Of which just about everyone else on this board shared in one way or another. It's ok though, I can take it.....especially from the two who got most in my face about it, as I don't care for either of them at all.

Reaction Score
I'm glad I couldn't watch the damn thing. Now...it's time to move on and beat the snot out of Northeastern. I refuse to believe that this won't be a very good team in time.

this is how i am feeling. i was at gampel on friday... definitely a gross game, but i am still really optimistic about this team. that being said, they really have to show us something tonight or is gonna get really dark really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom