On My Way to San Antonio | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On My Way to San Antonio

Reaction Score
Staying at the Westin. It’s Loyola’s hotel. All decked out for them. Lobby has their colors all over. Huge pics of players on lobby columns. TV interviews happening with several players. Only person I haven’t seen is Sister Jean. I chatted with Seth Davis and Cuonzo Martin of Mizzou at Boudro’s—(Great Guac and blackened filet.) All had good things to say about Hurley—all wanted to see UConn back and relevant.
Problem is my client could care less about basketball. Heading in for the night.[/QUOTE

Glad you liked Boudro's.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
If you want the best Mexican food in SA, try a little hole in the wall called Adolfo’s on a nondescript street you’d think you are lost. We were there a month ago and found it through TripAdvisor. All fresh homemade dishes and great. (hadn’t been to SA before and it became one of my favorite cities).

Did Huggins know that he’d been rumored on the BY to be UConn’s next coach? Everybody reads the BY.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No he’s calm dry and jovial. It surprised me too.
That's because he had his full before the flight - only way that guy is jovial
Really good coach though

Reaction Score
An embarrassment of riches. OKC is staying here too. Carmella and Russell Westbroook were hanging in lobby last night. I could get used to this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom