Omar Silverio | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Omar Silverio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The thought process of their fanbase is very easy to follow:

Hurley decides to come to UConn instead of staying at URI: TAMPERING
Brendan Adams decides he wants to play for Hurley choosing UConn over URI: TAMPERING
Silverio is going to UConn over URI: TAMPERING
They’re incredibly delusional. I’m not throwing stones though because some on the boneyard can be described as challenged to put it lightly

Reaction Score
let URI have him. I think BA is going to be a better player. Hopefully Hurley is looking for someone to play the wing.

Reaction Score
They’re incredibly delusional. I’m not throwing stones though because some on the boneyard can be described as challenged to put it lightly

I've been having some fun with their fans on twitter since they are so delusional. One guy said 'good thing Hurley blocked me or I'd let him have it', lol As if Hurley gives a rats ass what they think...

Reaction Score
We should have taken him if possible, IMO. However, I have my theories about how he ended up at URI and they help us in other ways.

We weren’t very interested in this one. Much bigger plans.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We should have taken him if possible, IMO. However, I have my theories about how he ended up at URI and they help us in other ways.

Lay it out there Hoop. Don't play so close to the vest.

Reaction Score
Never forget that the URI board’s main ‘source’ said he was a UConn commit, causing the rest of the board to accuse UConn of tampering in order to get him to decommit from Santa Clara

AAFFA04E-97A4-4D67-A76F-8F88E845F8EE.png

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Theories are always better when people say they have them, but not what they are...
I have a theory about that, but won't be sharing at this time.

I must acknowledge I’ve enjoyed your quips here lately. Well done.

Reaction Score
Interesting that Silverio, who’d love to play fairly close to NYC at a good basketball school was choosing between Dayton & Hofstra..... then lands an offer from URI. Meanwhile, we are still recruiting for 2018.....but 2019 is ok too. While I like Silverio and would have liked having his shooting on the bench, he has friends I like too.

Reaction Score
Don't talk about non insider theories and then not share them. Bad form.

Reaction Score
Interesting that Silverio, who’d love to play fairly close to NYC at a good basketball school was choosing between Dayton & Hofstra..... then lands an offer from URI. Meanwhile, we are still recruiting for 2018.....but 2019 is ok too. While I like Silverio and would have liked having his shooting on the bench, he has friends I like too.

I know this is a veiled message about Lecque but I can’t figure out what’s being inferred. Anyone care to decode?

Reaction Score
I believe it’s inferring that Hurley did Lecque’s guy silverio a favor and got him contacted by URI instead of the package deal that Hurley wasn’t really in favor of. Could have been a compromise?

Conspiracy Kitty approves of this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom