Omar limited in practice today, unlikely to play tomorrow | The Boneyard

Omar limited in practice today, unlikely to play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This kid is snakebit. He came in with such acclaim and to have a career plagued by injuries is a real shame.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This kid is snakebit. He came in with such acclaim and to have a career plagued by injuries is a real shame.

Yes, OC will have a steeper hill to climb now once he does return. I will be rooting him on, and the team could definately use Omar to spread the floor on offense.

Reaction Score

After a productive freshman year he had a down year last year. I'm not Omar's biggest supporter (playing wise, love him as a person), but he'll miss a few games this year. So what.

He still has two full seasons left. Lets just throw that all away already.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I feel badly for the kid. Last year must have sucked for him, but he didn't whine about it. Even if I didn't like the kid, that alone would make me root for him the rest of the way. I just want him to be back in a position to compete and contribute.

Reaction Score
It's still early in the season lets not write him off yet, when you hear he is unlikely to play as opposed to being out is a good sign. We will need him in the long run, no sense in rushing him back.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'd rather have him play it safe and miss the first two games then try to push through an injury and risk missing significant time. If he stays healthy, I think a huge senior year could be in store; one that makes everyone forget about 2013-2014.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
After a productive freshman year he had a down year last year. I'm not Omar's biggest supporter (playing wise, love him as a person), but he'll miss a few games this year. So what.

He still has two full seasons left. Lets just throw that all away already.
Who's saying to throw it away? He had a sold freshman year, struggled all last year because of double hip surgery, and now he's injured again and is sliding further down the bench. If that's not snakebit, what is?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Another reason not to play him today- the on court ad is incredibly slippery. They're adding spray on adhesive at timeouts of the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom