olliewood | Page 2 | The Boneyard

olliewood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I remember a fairly new UCONN coach losing to Hartford in the mid-80's.

That turned out ok-didn't it?

Just be thankful the basketball team is not coached by someone named Diaco :D

In KO I trust !!!!!!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
What are the chances Kentucky, Duke or Kansas would ever lose at home to Yale in their worst years? This was an embarrassing loss no matter what spin the glass half-full posters want to put on it, and the negative media attention it's gotten is the last thing our recruiting needs right now.

Reaction Score
UCweCONN said:
What are the chances Kentucky, Duke or Kansas would ever lose at home to Yale in their worst years? This was an embarrassing loss no matter what spin the glass half-full posters want to put on it, and the negative media attention it's gotten is the last thing our recruiting needs right now.

Granted they won, but this was last year (Robert Morris-Kentucky was two years ago):

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400502693

There's also Mercer and Lehigh (neutral site but season ending)

Last edited:

caw

Reaction Score
Meh, last year UConn won a good amount of close games, two years ago they split a bunch. They haven't played incredibly well the past two games but it's also two game winners away from being 5-1 with a win over a top 10 team. I wouldn't give up on this team yet. Things aren't clicking at all but there is still plenty of potential there. They need to get healthy, get their heads together and things Should work out. The question is whether they wilt or fight back starting now. If Ollie is right and they aren't losers they will be fine. If he's wrong it's going to be a bad year.

This weekend was interesting. PC lost to BC, Cuse to SJ and UConn to Yale and that's just local.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Meh, last year UConn won a good amount of close games, two years ago they split a bunch. They haven't played incredibly well the past two games but it's also two game winners away from being 5-1 with a win over a top 10 team. I wouldn't give up on this team yet. Things aren't clicking at all but there is still plenty of potential there. They need to get healthy, get their heads together and things Should work out. The question is whether they wilt or fight back starting now. If Ollie is right and they aren't losers they will be fine. If he's wrong it's going to be a bad year.

This weekend was interesting. PC lost to BC, Cuse to SJ and UConn to Yale and that's just local.
I don't think Cuse is a good team this year.

Reaction Score
I don't think Cuse is a good team this year.

I watched the Cuse at times yesterday and his coaching abilities are fully on disply. The team is out of control, don;t have a true PG with his head on straight and he can't get Cooney open looks. The bigs are talented and we'd be out of control good with them and our staff coaching them, that's all I would say! But it's JB and they will have a tough year - too bad!

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Michigan lost to a team nobody every heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom