Ollie pull Hamilton after mistakes! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ollie pull Hamilton after mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My apologies in advance for trolling but need to vent this steam immediately.

Worst 5 minutes of basketball from Hamilton I think I have ever seen. Turnover after turnover after turnover. Slow and soft transition defense. And wild last second shots on the offensive end. Now this is specifically aimed at the final 5 minutes of the half, not the entirety of the first half b/c he did have spurts of doing what he should be doing for 40 MIN of bball which we just can't seem to get from this guy EVER.

What frustrates me the most is that Ollie doesn't pull this guy after all of these continuous mistakes! It would take ONE lapse from a player for JC to pull them. I counted a good 6 or 7 mistakes IN A ROW from Hamilton and Ollie just shrugs it off on the sideline while Houston goes on an 8-0 run to close the half. Turnover, missed mark on transition D, followed by another turnover, followed by a travel...goodness gracious. Starting to get sick of Hamilton's special treatment.

We'll see what the second half has in store for us.....

Thanks for the understanding of this venting, boneyard is the only outlet and therapy for me when plays like this are happening.

He never gives anyone the hook. Or even a look. I wish he would get a tecnical once in a while. Do something. No timeouts at left with 2 minutes left. Wow. Anger is not a bad emotion on the court when used to make a point. With the exception of John Wooden, all of the great coaches used anger effectively as a tool. You don't see much emotion or sense of urgency from any of our coaches at all. They're all head down looking at notepads. Disengaged. High energy on the court, low energy on the bench. You can't run anything effectively without strong tough leadership. And in coaching, you need emotion.

Reaction Score
What a bunch of jack. You probably also think that we lose these games because nobody curses at the players anymore.
Well I cursed at my TV the entire game. It didn't work!

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
What a bunch of jack. You probably also think that we lose these games because nobody curses at the players anymore.
It is the mindset that the game switches from offense to defense back to offense on a dime and that making a shot is only the prelude to playing defense, not cause for a
celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22