Ollie On the Road 2 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ollie On the Road 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
They watched Hamilton, Oubre, Chatman again.

We've had very little discussion about Chatman....he looks pretty good playing with Daniel and he is getting looks from a lot of name schools.

Reaction Score
I would be very happy with Chatman, from what I've heard he is a really good player with a complete game.

Reaction Score

Kid has a really nice shot form. Not too much in this vid, doesn't look like a slasher, and doesn't look quick, but he has the kind of body type where he looks like he can put on a lot of muscle and be a Terrence Jones type presence.

Reaction Score
I would be happy with ANY of these kids- not one of them is outside the top 70. We would have one of the best classes in history if KO pulls in the type of talent posters here are expecting.

Reaction Score
Hopefully they make a push for Okonoboh. I don't want to rely on Abu or Black to commit because it doesn't seem like we are clearly in the top 2-3 for either of them. Keep up the good work 3uconn.[/quote

With regards to Black I thought it was down to Florida, us and maybe another, no?

pj

Reaction Score
Can't tell how good Chatman is from that video but his body shape reminds me of Quentin Richardson.

Reaction Score
We've had very little discussion about Chatman....he looks pretty good playing with Daniel and he is getting looks from a lot of name schools.

According to ESPN, Chatman has been blowing up this summer with his IQ, passing, defense, shooting & energy, as he's had several write ups on him in the past 2 weeks. He's becoming my favorite as complimentary player with Hamilton on the wing. Abu is blowing up too with his energy & power. One of the top rebounders consistently. Now just a PG & Chukwu/Okanoboh and we're finished.

Reaction Score
Now watching Hamilton, Oubre, Chatman, Larrier, Carrington, and Colson.

Reaction Score
Watching Abu again.

Hopefully Abu is noticing Ollie & staff are watching him too. That's a good thing!

Ollie & staff are sure going to be tired when they get home!

Reaction Score
Any video of these games yet? They were my favorite youtubes to watch omar in last year.

Reaction Score
Watched Terrell earlier and now Abu again.

do the coaches interact with players a lot at these events? or do coaches go more for scouting purposes/ to show kids with current offers that the coach rely wants them? I understand its a combo of all of these. I'm just trying to figure out why Ollie would watch Abu like 6 times over 2 days.

Reaction Score
Coaches and players can't talk at these events. When a coach watches a player a ton of times in a live period it shows the recruit the coach really wants them. It let's players know how much a coach wants them instead of just talk. If a coach says your a priority and he doesn't watch you, your not a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom