Ollie did not have us ready to play after 3rd media TO | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ollie did not have us ready to play after 3rd media TO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Funny thing is I know we disagreed on something recently, but I can't remember what it was. I respect a good sports messageboard tug'o'war (and I lose a bunch), and often end up agreeing with some people in one debate and then end up on opposite sides in the next.

The only type that gets me is the fan - and they are everywhere in college and pro - who argues a negative (we'll never win with Taliek, for example) and then wants so very, very badly to be right, so much so that they don't even enjoy their team's success. It was pre-Internet, but you can't be any more wrong than I was in 1993, when we lost to Jackson State and I insisted to anyone who would listen that Calhoun had to go. I'm lucky that my fish couldn't do anything about it (and very, very happy I was wrong).

Okay, I'll say it for you: "freescooter":)

Reaction Score
You duck*ers are so off base here.

This problem is clearly Warde Manuel's fault.

Reaction Score
Well you hooked me. I was about to hit the ignore button. Now, I'll just have to settle for calling you a dick - all in good fun, of course... maybe.

Close one. I was just working on a post revealing my insights into steps we can take to win the 2014 title and achieve more powerful orgasms. If you had me on ignore, you'd have missed it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Gurleyman said:
There was also an element of baiting to it.
I figured as much. You're a master.

I figured as much. You're a master.
Haven't heard a master baiting joke in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom