Ollie Back At Work | The Boneyard

Ollie Back At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like he's currently watching Josh Sharma and maybe a little Aaron Falzon.

Others playing later today:
-Jalen Adams
-Cheick Diallo
-Curtis Cobb
-Donovan Mitchell

I'll confirm this when I see someone say he's there for those games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looks like Miller is there with him:
image.jpg

Reaction Score
@AdamFinkelstein: Kevin Ollie front & center again for Jalen Adams. No question which school working hardest for 2015 G. #hhclassic

I believe it's Ollie's 4th or 5th time this HS season alone.

Reaction Score
@AdamFinkelstein: Kevin Ollie front & center again for Jalen Adams. No question which school working hardest for 2015 G. #hhclassic

Well that's great news. Hoping his hard work pays off.

Reaction Score
@jeffborzello: Jalen Adams, who had 32 points today, said UConn and Minnesota are showing him the most interest right now.

Reaction Score
Good to see Ollie hitting the trail so hard. I'm not sure if anyone else went to the Bosco game last night but I was very impressed with Hamilton. His highlight videos seem to focus a lot on his outside game but his ability to get to the rim was astounding last night. He is much quicker than you can really gather from any of his videos online and he seems to possess the ability to get anywhere on the floor at any time.

I was also very impressed with Vance Jackson and was wondering if anyone heard anything regarding his unofficial visit with DHam last night. He hit quite a few big 3's and proved to be a pretty competent ballhandler from someone his size.

Reaction Score
Mau - feeling this one.

Minny? LOL - Give Bazz the assist with this one.

You feeling good about Adams huh? And Govan………lovin you right now! LOL

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I agree give me anyone that can rebound. If he has offense great - but rebound and defense is the key. We don't need a guy that tries to block every shot, too many players like that and no one is in position for the rebound.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Anyone who has been paying any attention to Rock knows that he's not just going to grab a few rebounds. He's dropping 20+ on a fairly regular basis these days.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score

I know that we all "have a friend," but I do have a buddy that is fairly close with KO (they play golf together a few times a year; as I'm sure he does with a lot of people). Nonetheless, he knows KO and is also involved with many different athletes in the private school systems in this part of the country. I asked him to pick Jalen's brain about what he's thinking about UConn/college in general. I hope to have something soon for you all.

Reaction Score

Jalen Adams looks like a future nba pg. Crazy reach

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams is blowing up, and many scout/recruit site types are ridiculing ESPN for not including him in the top 60.

Patrick Sellers is on Jalen Adams very hard, according to Adam Finkelstein:

@AdamFinkelstein: Creighton working hard on Jalen Adams & Donovan Mitchell & also offered Josh Sharma this weekend... Coach Sellers grindn'

Reaction Score
I have to think we are in the lead with Jalen Adams, we have made him a priority for a while now and he's from Napier's neighborhood. Hope we lock him up soon.

Reaction Score

Jalen Adams looks like a future nba pg. Crazy reach

Guess it's the day and age but a little less "get that out" and talking smack would make him look more like a Husky…….I guess it's reality and KO can teach him the right way!

Reaction Score
Guess it's the day and age but a little less "get that out" and talking smack would make him look more like a Husky…….I guess it's reality and KO can teach him the right way!

Jeff and Stanley would like to have a word with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom