Olivia Miles to Irish | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Olivia Miles to Irish

Reaction Score
I guess, but my gut says she's gonna be Boston Pt. 2. Shows up at lots of games, seems like the obvious choice, but at the last minute decides to go somewhere else for whatever reason whether it's ethnically authentic meals for her family or some other unforeseen detail overlooked by Geno and CD.
Fudd is getting much more informed advice from people, her parents in particular, who know how to get her where she wants to go.

Reaction Score
geez. Your way over thinking this. I am very confident about what I’ve stated. And now... Sonia Citron. I suppose she was all in with Muffet too and was asked to wait? Of course not. I’m telling you, Ivey had all the relationship glue and now players and recruits are drinking the Irish juice!

Are you kidding me???????????? :)

You have supposed inside information and you care on a UCONN website that I and probably others think you don't?

The mods don't like us going back-and-forth a lot. So I'll ask one last question-- why would I believe with all the success that MM has had - and gotten players in the pros- why would I think she can't get 16th ranked h/s recruits?

And you say I'm reading too much into it-- I told you it was because I think what you're saying is so far-fetched that there were many reasons. But uconncat had a reason which I told you. There's your simplicity. Further I don't understand why you think some would automatically believe you when it seems like you are basically stating MM couldn't cut it anymore while you state you have inside info - one of the great coaches in wcbb history and yet you are a ND fan. Whatever . . . I'm sorry but what you're saying just doesn't sound logical.

When a number 2 recruit commits - I don't see why it might not attract others right after.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I guess, but my gut says she's gonna be Boston Pt. 2. Shows up at lots of games, seems like the obvious choice, but at the last minute decides to go somewhere else for whatever reason whether it's ethnically authentic meals for her family or some other unforeseen detail overlooked by Geno and CD.

I don't know where she's going and I don't feel certain it'll be UConn, but she has far more visits to UConn and from the coaches than Boston did. She's also made past comments about wanting to be a Husky. Doesn't mean she'll end up in Storrs, but there are certainly reasons to believe it's highly possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom