Ole Miss taking down overrated Kentucky | The Boneyard

Ole Miss taking down overrated Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
No comment needed;)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Taking down, and taken down. Miss won by 8, and they are 16-11, 7-9 in the SEC. The SEC purists will talk about how "tough" the league is. I would counter that it points out just how average the league is. I still think that SC, and to a lesser extend, Tenn are very good/solid teams, but after that, the SEC is just not that good. For my "proof" (facts) of that, I point to the #3 team in the league - Mississippi State. Ranked #11 and 3rd in the SEC, they lost to Vandy. By 18. Vandy is 14-13 overall and 4th from the bottom in the league.

For reference, that would be like Louisville losing to Boston College, Minnesota losing to Indiana, Tulane losing to Central Florida, or Cal losing to Colorado. I personally think the SEC is very overrated, but we won't know for sure either way till the NCAA's. I predict most of the SEC teams who make it won't make it to the 2nd week of the big dance...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Taking down, and taken down. Miss won by 8, and they are 16-11, 7-9 in the SEC. The SEC purists will talk about how "tough" the league is. I would counter that it points out just how average the league is. I still think that SC, and to a lesser extend, Tenn are very good/solid teams, but after that, the SEC is just not that good. For my "proof" (facts) of that, I point to the #3 team in the league - Mississippi State. Ranked #11 and 3rd in the SEC, they lost to Vandy. By 18. Vandy is 14-13 overall and 4th from the bottom in the league.

For reference, that would be like Louisville losing to Boston College, Minnesota losing to Indiana, Tulane losing to Central Florida, or Cal losing to Colorado. I personally think the SEC is very overrated, but we won't know for sure either way till the NCAA's. I predict most of the SEC teams who make it won't make it to the 2nd week of the big dance...

Well Minnesota did lose to Purdue... last place team in the Big 10.... and they lost to Vandy as well. Duke lost to BC, Cal got THUMPED by last place in the Big 12 Kansas..... THUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom