Old News on Kasongo | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Old News on Kasongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Listen I love all things UConn but based on those pics they have us in both quality and quantity
There certainly was a Duck that was very appetizing, but the UConn gal came in second. Then another Duck would have been taken but the rest meh. So says a guy who none of those girls would even glance at! Perhaps when I was younger I might have had a look or two, but even that may have been wishful thinking.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
@TheBBallDiary: There could be a kid tonight to commit to UConn. Its unconfirmed who that player is.
After the last few days I'm reluctant to like this!!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
@TheBBallDiary: There could be a kid tonight to commit to UConn. Its unconfirmed who that player is.

Isn't this the guy who makes a bunch of s#!t up? Considering both Kasongo and Cassell said they would commit this week, and UConn is one of the final two schools in on them, I would bet the odds on someone committing tonight are fairly good. So, not a huge stretch to tweet this out, even when you have 0 sources.

Reaction Score

Bring it on! I could use another experience like last night.

Reaction Score
Isn't this the guy who makes a bunch of s#!t up? Considering both Kasongo and Cassell said they would commit this week, and UConn is one of the final two schools in on them, I would bet the odds on someone committing tonight are fairly good. So, not a huge stretch to tweet this out, even when you have 0 sources.

You are confusing him with another poster......

Reaction Score
Yeah I pointed it out in the Taliek thread...and he also tweeted today that there's a rumor of Geno leaving, lol, like I said dude is basically Incarcerated Bob.

Reaction Score
He's most likely came to this conclusion because he was at practice today. I would say he talked some with the staff and recruiting came up and the staff may have said they are getting someone soon.

Reaction Score
Maybe Tyler Olander committed to Uconn that he will stay out of trouble?

Reaction Score
He's most likely came to this conclusion because he was at practice today. I would say he talked some with the staff and recruiting came up and the staff may have said they are getting someone soon.
How soon before a commitment is made public does the staff know the player's decision?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
If this is the same guy that made up all the other crap maybe he made up he was at practice?

Reaction Score
I feel really good here.
I'm just following 3's lead.....
image.jpg

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Been going to see the ABB for many moons. I love Derek/Warren, but I also loved Warren/Dickey. The band can still rock, but it saddens me to say that Greg is starting to lose it. At his age, with all his miles, it's just starting to take its toll.

Tedeschi Trucks is fantastic and I look forward to them carrying the torch....in some way.

Another band that is aging well is Steely Dan....saw them at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods last Saturday....another great show! They did an even better job of highlighting all the great solo performances throughout the sets, having the sax, trumptet, and trombone guys come front and center to play solos. The pianist who has always been kind of hidden in the back was featured with close-ups on the big screens and the backup singers bring some soul. Surprisingly, Donald Fagen's voice was much stronger than the year before and Walter Becker seemed to do even more featured guitar solos. The quality of the music and musicians was fantastic. I've always loved bands that have a horn section and their music moves from one amazing solo to another. The drummer is powerful and ended the show (prior to encore) with an amazing solo. For those who have a taste for jazz with their rock music, there is no better.

Reaction Score
Another band that is aging well is Steely Dan....saw them at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods last Saturday....another great show! They did an even better job of highlighting all the great solo performances throughout the sets, having the sax, trumptet, and trombone guys come front and center to play solos. The pianist who has always been kind of hidden in the back was featured with close-ups on the big screens and the backup singers bring some soul. Surprisingly, Donald Fagen's voice was much stronger than the year before and Walter Becker seemed to do even more featured guitar solos. The quality of the music and musicians was fantastic. I've always loved bands that have a horn section and their music moves from one amazing solo to another. The drummer is powerful and ended the show (prior to encore) with an amazing solo. For those who have a taste for jazz with their rock music, there is no better.

Countdown to Ecstasy - one of my fav's - damn would've loved to see that show!! Thanks for the highlights!!

Reaction Score
Having grown up on Southern bands in the mid/late '70's, I finally saw the Allman's last month at the Meadows in Htfd. Great show. Trucks and Haynes really have that dual guitar thing going. Having Steve Winwood as a warm up act (LOL...a warm up act???) was a huge plus. Played almost all Traffic and Spencer Davis stuff.

Reaction Score
Outstanding musicians but they hated to tour in the old days. Glad to see they are alive and kicking.

Reaction Score

I'm friends with Rikki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown