Old game tapes | The Boneyard

Old game tapes

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I have several boxes of VCR tapes of UConn games, maybe some in the 80s but probably mostly 90s and shortly thereafter. I acquired them with the goal of converting them to DVD (or cloud-based online which didn't exist when I first acquired them). My hope was to work on this when I retired but it's looking like that's not going to happen.

A dumpster was delivered today, and they are headed for the dumpster unless someone wants them. I'd hate to have them go into the trash but they are definitely going out of my house. Let me know if you have interest. They will be gone the Day after Thanksgiving.

Reaction Score
I think it would be worthwhile to state whether you are in CT or elsewhere. I'm sure I have as many unlabeled tapes from that era so all might not be down the drain anyway. All my labeled tapes, even back to Sony Betamax with Corny Thompson, have already been put onto husky games. With the unlabeled tapes its a time consuming effort to figure out what year and what game, and then make sure you actually have the whole game rather than an episode of Cheers an hour in. Maybe your request can motivate me to finally do a few. Cmon. Save um. You'll feel awful to toss them. Suck it up in the next week and check out 5-10 of them.;)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I am in CT and will deliver to anyone in CT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom