Olander | The Boneyard

Olander

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Didn't get to watch the game. Saw TO only played 9 minutes per Yahoo. Was he hurt or was it just because Wolf was playing well?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Foul trouble in the first half, then picked up his 3rd foul a minute into the 2nd half. Then Wolf took over.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Tyler got fouls because he was not anticipating, not moving his feet. His game was just "off" (although I know that he often is not the quickest moving his feet) when he was in. He finished with 3 fouls, so he could have played more but did not deserve the time tonight. I think that Tyler is 2 different players depending upon whether he plays with confidence or not (which will often depend on how he plays at the start). We need him to be a stabilizer and someone who can keep his poise and confidence in the face of some adversity. He's not there yet, so we may see some real ups and downs.

Wolf was really better tonight. For someone with so little playing time, he plays loose and with confidence. When he shot that 18 foot (almost) jumper, my jaw dropped until it went in. What a surprise. I wish Giffey could play that way.

Reaction Score
TO wil have his nights. But tonight was a full moon.

Time to invest in a sweet wolf shirt

51ANCwQnIjL.jpg

Reaction Score
TO not moving his feet and trying to block shots........quite honestly he needs to ditch the blocked shots and work on playing better defense as we need him in the game!! He'll be fine and the Wolf picked him up on this night...........:D

Reaction Score
Ollie is not a 'people pleaser' that's for sure. Sat Calhoun down for ineffective play as well. He seems to have an NBA mindset, meaning earn your paycheck or someone else will (i.e. Tyler/Wolf).

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Right from the get go I felt TO had the type of funk we saw in last season's Fairfield game and for many games afterwords. The kid goes into some sort of tailspin about his ability and struggles to get out of it. That was affordable last season not this. Somebody or something got into his head prior to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom