Oklahoma, Texas & the SEC | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma, Texas & the SEC

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Happy for Harmon and would love to see her stick around a 5th year. Only caveat is if she stays, I wonder how it could affect their recruitment of Chavez who will be a freshman next year.

The early signing period for class of 2025 is in November. So, unless Chavez waits to sign until the Spring, there will still be a lot of unknowns regarding Harmon's potential fifth season at Texas.

Reaction Score
I wonder how the LSU players privately feel about the crappy out of conference schedule Mulkey sets up!
I’m sure disappointed but i refuse to believe none of them don’t what they are getting themselves into or at least I hope they would but Kims scheduling has always been bad.

I know Kim scheduled not the best at Baylor but it was still night and day compared to her LSU schedules.

I believe Kim will field really good teams regardless of who they schedule but I cannot imagine being a fan and having to wait two months for a quality game in conference play most years. Matching them up with Stanford in the ACC/SEC challenge never made much sense to me tbh

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Happy for her!

Super happy if it helps LSU land Chavez.

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I’m sure disappointed but i refuse to believe none of them don’t what they are getting themselves into or at least I hope they would but Kims scheduling has always been bad.

I know Kim scheduled not the best at Baylor but it was still night and day compared to her LSU schedules.

I believe Kim will field really good teams regardless of who they schedule but I cannot imagine being a fan and having to wait two months for a quality game in conference play most years. Matching them up with Stanford in the ACC/SEC challenge never made much sense to me tbh
I won't have any stress until after Christmas....so. :D

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

After all the years of player interviews, I've heard, I think many players are ill informed about the programs they're considering.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Texas football team is a top 5 team. I think the WBB team is as well.

Reaction Score
Should LSU be favored to win the SEC regular season because SCar and Texas play twice?

Reaction Score
LSU has road games at Texas and South Carolina. So, I don't think so.
Plus they aren’t even better than OU

Mulkey lost Reese this offseason and did nothing to replace her. No HS prospect, no post transfer. Not very smart IMO

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Vic explains why his non-conference schedules continue to be weak . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom