Oklahoma, Texas & the SEC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma, Texas & the SEC

Reaction Score
Well, Texas and Oklahoma can bring a lot of “ adopted” titles in football and baseball to the SEC. Kinda like the Big’s Wbb title from Maryland - and baseball titles from U$C and UCLA.
They don’t bring any titles to the conference. They bring title winning schools. Fine distinction, but it matters.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
They don’t bring any titles to the conference. They bring title winning schools. Fine distinction, but it matters.
While this is true, it seems conferences will try to claim titles won by member schools when they were in other conferences. Ask the Big 10 how many women's volleyball championships they have and they'll probably try to sneak in a handful of Nebraska's from when they were in the Big 8/12.

Reaction Score
While this is true, it seems conferences will try to claim titles won by member schools when they were in other conferences. Ask the Big 10 how many women's volleyball championships they have and they'll probably try to sneak in a handful of Nebraska's from when they were in the Big 8/12.
We want Oklahoma and Texas baseball championships included in theSEC totals , :D

Reaction Score
The media also tends to lump in accomplishments from prior conferences when stating stats and streaks. Like I could see Texas's 2005 national championship in football being lumped in with the rest of the SEC football national championships as part of a stat showcasing the SEC dominance in football. Things like that...

Reaction Score

This kinda got me hyped. Im interested in this team. They sortve become underrated. When you think about the talent of Jewel Spear, whitehorn, Coop, Latham, and Hollingshead. Spencer, Wells, Pucket. They have a solid roster. Its just they need a couple of those players to make a learning from really solid rotation players to like all conference team members imo.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score

This kinda got me hyped. Im interested in this team. They sortve become underrated. When you think about the talent of Jewel Spear, whitehorn, Coop, Latham, and Hollingshead. Spencer, Wells, Pucket. They have a solid roster. Its just they need a couple of those players to make a learning from really solid rotation players to like all conference team members imo.

I am really excited about this team. Like Caldwell said they don't even know how high their ceiling is. I like this Caldwell hire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom