Oklahoma St @ Texas - 1/03/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma St @ Texas - 1/03/18

Reaction Score
WTH does Lauren Cox and Baylor have to do with this topic? Baylor has played one team with a pulse and lost convincingly to the same team that OSU dismantled. And, Texas beat OSU tonight.
My exact thoughts. Nothing wrong with complimenting/supporting your team...just start a new thread like "Baylor playing lights out with Cox leading way" and let the debate begin ✌️

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
WTH does Lauren Cox and Baylor have to do with this topic? Baylor has played one team with a pulse and lost convincingly to the same team that OSU dismantled. And, Texas beat OSU tonight.

I think Cox was brought up since Holmes and Cox were neck and neck in the "who's the #1 ranked recruit." Cox had a down year last year, while Holmes was pretty good. Seems things have swapped this year. I think the comment by East was meant as a comparison.

Reaction Score
I think Cox was brought up since Holmes and Cox were neck and neck in the "who's the #1 ranked recruit." Cox had a down year last year, while Holmes was pretty good. Seems things have swapped this year. I think the comment by East was meant as a comparison.

The comparison is irrelevant given that, as has been much discussed, Holmes missed the previous summer workouts as well as the entire first semester of school. During the suspension, Holmes was not allowed to participate in any team activities. I am not going to think the comparison any more relevant if Cox outplays Holmes later this month either. That is not enough time for Holmes to make up all the ground she lost. It may be another year before we have a better view. My guess is that, health permitting, both players finish with great college careers.

On topic, the Texas-Oklahoma State game was a lot of fun to watch from my row three seat. Players were making plays and making shots. Coach Littell can coach 'em up and the Cowgirls have some skilled players on the floor. They lose a lot when they have to go to the bench, which may be one reason they have trouble closing out close games against top teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom