Oklahoma post game thread | The Boneyard

Oklahoma post game thread

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Some thoughts on the OK game:
  • Well Geno may not like it, but tomorrow when the new polls come out, UConn will likely be the #1 team in WBB yet again. I know it doesn’t feel like the Huskies should be the #1 team in the nation, but I guess just about every other top team could say the same.
  • Robertson is one scary 3-pt shooter with a really quick release.
  • Liv had a monster game today. When she plays like that it's almost impossible to beat the Huskies.
  • I think we’ve all been waiting to see UConn come out of the locker room at the half and take control of a game. Today that’s exactly what we saw.
  • Excellent defensive effort by the Huskies. The Sooners average 82 pts per game. Through 3 qtrs. UConn held them to just 35 pts and 53 for the game. With the clock winding down in the 3rd qtr, was there any doubt that Liv was going to reject Oklahoma’s last second shot?
  • I love how active Aubrey is whenever she’s on the floor. She just hunts rebounds and attacks the glass.
  • Finally, to BY’ers everywhere, HAVE A SAFE AND JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Reaction Score
Some thoughts on the OK game:
  • Well Geno may not like it, but tomorrow when the new polls come out, UConn will likely be the #1 team in WBB yet again. I know it doesn’t feel like the Huskies should be the #1 team in the nation, but I guess just about every other top team could say the same.
  • Robertson is one scary 3-pt shooter with a really quick release.
  • Liv had a monster game today. When she plays like that it's almost impossible to beat the Huskies.
  • I think we’ve all been waiting to see UConn come out of the locker room at the half and take control of a game. Today that’s exactly what we saw.
  • Excellent defensive effort by the Huskies. The Sooners average 82 pts per game. Through 3 qtrs. UConn held them to just 35 pts and 53 for the game. With the clock winding down in the 3rd qtr, was there any doubt that Liv was going to reject Oklahoma’s last second shot?
  • I love how active Aubrey is whenever she’s on the floor. She just hunts rebounds and attacks the glass.
  • Finally, to BY’ers everywhere, HAVE A SAFE AND JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON!
My first thought of the Game OLIVIA and then AUBREY. I know Megan and Danger were great and Olivia was excellent amazing superb all anyone could hope for but the KID (Aubrey) in the short time on the floor showed her potential and abilities. She is the player has needed.
I agree on the Kid from Kansas, Robertson she is a KLM type shooter with an amazingly quick release THAT is near impossible to stop. Uconn held her down MOST of the 3rd quarter
I'm thrilled for Christine Dailey great win, great game plan and great use of players throughout the game. I hope she coaches more this year.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Does any1 have a link for the UConn Post Game Radio Show?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don’t know what anyone else saw today. I saw one the most complete games UConn has played this season. I throughly enjoyed this game from tip to buzzer, and will watch it several times again before the next game. I saw enough to put a smile on my face, and joy in my heart that will carry me over into the new year.

Great win today for UConn, and a great way to close out 2019. UConn won, Chris Dailey’s won/loss record is still perfect, and most importantly, no one got hurt. Happy Holidays everyone. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t know what anyone else saw today, but I saw enough to put a smile on my face, and joy in my heart that will carry me over into the new year. Great win today for UConn, and a great way to close out 2019.
Geno is going to need an oxygen tank if he lets himself think about next year. Adding the new players to this group? WOW

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Who is Griffith? Andy Griffith?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Did UConn unnecessrily run up the score at the end?
Sherri didn't look too happy on the handshake line.
Chris was perhaps over-exuberant near the end.
Geno might have lightened up on the running.
Remember, they're supposed to be friends.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Chris apologized to Sherri for that final bucket. I doubt Sherri cared.

Sherri probably did not see it or for that matter, anything ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom