Okafor and Chance The Raper | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Okafor and Chance The Raper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You'd be shocked all the guys in the leagues that smoke. lol
And in college basketball. Hell, its now legal in some states, and accessible like candy in the others. Most athletes don't get caught (which even we have seen happen at UConn). Or not so stupid (i.e. too high) to have their pics taken in that state.

Anyway how is this UConn news?

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
And in college basketball. Hell, its now legal in some states, and accessible like candy in the others. Most athletes don't get caught (which even we have seen happen at UConn). Or not so stupid (i.e. too high) to have their pics taken in that state. Anyway how is this UConn news?
Uconn no different than anywhere else. It's college.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
If he mentioned RB in the tweet . He would already be sitting as the NCAA pondered their next move.

Boatright suspended indefinitely as the NCAA investigates illegal drug use and inappropriate benefits. Emmert considering Death Penalty for basketball program since it's obvious Jim Calhoun is behind all this.

Meanwhile, UNC and Miami are still laughing at their punishments while UK must have a 20 man staff figuring out how to skirt the rules (it's actually an SEC tradition, where scholarship players get to work on their nursery school degrees. Save for Vandy)

Reaction Score
Unreal. I'm sure it's the Reynolds tickets. Jahlil doesn't need to pay a dollar. His friend from high school took him too a bulls game. Where is the problem?

Reaction Score
Unreal. I'm sure it's the Reynolds tickets. Jahlil doesn't need to pay a dollar. His friend from high school took him too a bulls game. Where is the problem?
The problem is the selective interest and enforcement by the NCAA.

Reaction Score
I would think Ofakor would stay away from someone such as Chance the Rapper seeing Chance is very into drug culture. His album Aciprap was created and written while Chance was under the influence of LSD along with other drugs. Very similar to Charles Hamilton and how he created the Pink Lavalamp while on herion and a bunch of other drugs.

You're gonna be really disappointed when you learn about the Beatles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom