OK....It is officially "That Time of Year" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OK....It is officially "That Time of Year"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If only Charlie Sheen would have another breakdown....

Charlie Sheen is on the Boneyard??? Just kidding, of course. I AM Charlie Sheen...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Nominate @huskiesnyc who I think qualifies as a great poster with solid reputation who is dangling by a few fingers on the bandwagon right now. I do it with love NYC.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Winning! I still laugh at the picture I took at the final four in Houston of a fan holding up a sign that said Charlie Sheen & UCONN.....WINNING!!! That had to be a boneyarder.

That whole mojo run was one of the funniest things ever. And a seriously strong brew too.

Reaction Score
Nominate @huskiesnyc who I think qualifies as a great poster with solid reputation who is dangling by a few fingers on the bandwagon right now. I do it with love NYC.

I officially had a breakdown after yesterday's performance and many of you have turned on me. Let me officially do what Shabazz needs to do and apologize. Anything you guys need from me to turn it around I'll do it. I think if we really want to conjure up some mojo we should bring Kemba back to talk to the team after talking to Shabazz in private first.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Kind of surprised it hasn't been suggested yet... But unbanning and then hanging HFD would have to do some good... Right?
I would be on board for that, but wasn't he strung up before? I remember some young guy screaming bloody murder about it.

Reaction Score
Kind of surprised it hasn't been suggested yet... But unbanning and then hanging HFD would have to do some good... Right?

If you guys want to ban me and bring HFD back I'll be ok with that. Whatever it takes to win just bring me back next month. I could probably use a twitter ban too :)

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Just f#cking pick somebody by Thursday!

good-bad-ugly.jpg.cf.jpeg

Reaction Score
I'm telling you. All bullsht aside, I got nothing right now. I don't think the team is all that tough and I don't think Napier has a Kemba-esque run in him. The Mojo escapes me.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I think we have our man!
Speaking of which - we've never strung up a woman. Can we get any dirt on Suzy or Nan? Could be good - could be worthless as it is a men's game.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Speaking of which - we've never strung up a woman. Can we get any dirt on Suzy or Nan? Could be good - could be worthless as it is a men's game.
We never strung up CTO? Shoo shoo Orange flu.

Reaction Score
HFD would like everyone to know that he had a great life on the Yard but he went crazy and was banned do to that. However, he's offering himself up for the mojo gods. He would like to be unbanned then hung to help the team.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
There was a time when people actually put up a bit of a fight. You can smell the desperation in the air.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Hang the entire Women's board. That would be fun.
They got their adult diapers in a bunch just being roped into the winning thing a few years ago. The complete absence of a sense of humor over there would make it a painful experience. In the past, hanging volunteers never seemed to work out either. You need a scapegoat who hates it every step of the way but also provides hours of entertainment. Dogmania was fantastic.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
They got their adult diapers in a bunch just being roped into the winning thing a few years ago. The complete absence of a sense of humor over there would make it a painful experience. In the past, hanging volunteers never seemed to work out either. You need a scapegoat who hates it every step of the way but also provides hours of entertainment. Dogmania was fantastic.
Dogmania having to post on in Haiku was awesome, but it didn't work out. I remember writing a Dogmania length post in Haiku just to show it could be done.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

You can not offer to be hung - it's gotta be painful for someone.

We all posted at the same time*. I don't think anyone is going to complain this year. We need to go a different route.

*I beat you both of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32