Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's amazing to me that they NEVER refer to total championships. They really do have their heads in the sand. I hope Autrey is awful and that they continue to wallow in mediocrity. No one expects them to do anything and it will be along time before they will. The only thing they have going for them other than the end of Boeheim, is the end of Coack K and Roy Williams.

Reaction Score
Madbiker:

St. Mary's folding like an accordion. How did that over-hyped mid major get a #5 seed? When I saw the brackets I felt comfortable that Kansas would take out UConn. But the sea has parted for UConn. I live in CT and their fans are insufferable. Going to be a bad week.

xclamations

Windy city
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20221202_122232_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
Madbiker:

St. Mary's folding like an accordion. How did that over-hyped mid major get a #5 seed? When I saw the brackets I felt comfortable that Kansas would take out UConn. But the sea has parted for UConn. I live in CT and their fans are insufferable. Going to be a bad week.
Either they're good and therefore we're good, or they suck and we can't draw much from this.

I'd prefer the former.

Reaction Score
"They’re….still reading our board? Lol, why? Go tip cows or something."
This genius is responding to a Cuse poster who copied a quote from this thread over there.
You can’t be mad at a simpleton like this when their most revered degree is reading from a news prompter… reading comprehension is an epidemic too

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
"They’re….still reading our board? Lol, why? Go tip cows or something."

This genius is responding to a Cuse poster who copied a quote from this thread over there.
They have their thread from 2017 or so. This was their last comment in the thread from October of last year. I wonder why no recent posts?

“Pathetic. I hope Hurley stays forever so the the lid on the NCAA wins jar stays firmly shut.”

Reaction Score
Reading that is scary, are we that delusional in this board? I can understand homerism but they are just straight out delusional. They have been a pile of mush for 3-5 years and now expect this Autry ,who never was a head coach before , to make them a FF team in a year or 2. So far they got some transfer from ND. A team that had a losing record in the Acc which was at best a high mid major this year.

Reaction Score
Syracuse is so insignificant that they are not worthy of even having this thread here. Not even worth my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom