Official RutgersAl Rutgers vs Notre Dame Preview | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official RutgersAl Rutgers vs Notre Dame Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've come to the conclusion Rutgers fans are too stoopid to be embarrassed.

Just picked this up!! On a side note, does anybody know if these come with the AAC logo? Should be a collectors item and a rare one at that (only 1 yr in the AAC).

rutgers_university_big_10_flag_71743sma.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No. Their pre-eminent athletic program is fencing. 1949 National Champs, baby!!

The numbers have been re-calculated, Mang. Recent surveys say Rutger's

628x471.jpg

Just picked this up!! On a side note, does anybody know if these come with the AAC logo? Should be a collectors item and a rare one at that (only 1 yr in the AAC).

There are a lot of bold claims and bets made on this board and I'm proud to say that 99% of UCONN Boneyard members keep their word if they lose or are proven wrong.

You, my friend, have shown your true colors by continuing to monitor and post when you said you'd never come back here after we kicked your as#.

You're a futging clown and make me sick to my stomach that your word means so little to you. I know this is a CFB message board but you're still a slug.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Your team got their ass beat by an AAC team. You won't go bowling for at least another 5-7 years after tomorrow and your excited about a banner? Again, too stoopid to be embarrassed.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score

Get a hobby, son. I thought UConn sent you with your tail between your legs and you said you'd stay away.

It really is amazing, the amount of tards from other fan bases that come here like flies to a lamp to embarrass themselves. None of us really post on other forums, and would eventually get banned if we did anyway. Let's go, mods, what are you here for? Why do we continue to let these morons stink up our forum? Is there any point in allowing them to continue to post? It'll piss them off even more, since they would no longer be able to come here and yell at themselves about how awesome they are.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Get a hobby, son. I thought UConn sent you with your tail between your legs and you said you'd stay away.

It really is amazing, the amount of tards from other fan bases that come here like flies to a lamp to embarrass themselves. None of us really post on other forums, and would eventually get banned if we did anyway. Let's go, mods, what are you here for? Why do we continue to let these morons stink up our forum? Is there any point in allowing them to continue to post? It'll piss them off even more, since they would no longer be able to come here and yell at themselves about how awesome they are.
Well, I know not everyone is capable of writing classy posts like yours but I don't know why that means we need to get rid of visiting fans. Seems to me a thread with RutgersAl in the title is going to be about Rutgers and attract Rutgers fans so it should be pretty easy to ignore. Besides, some folks seem to get some amusement in responding to them.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Take your fake UCONN allegiance elsewhere, baby.

I can tolerate the opposing fans who "stink up our forum" but I won't sit back and let a *ng squid like you throw around the word "tards".

What are the mods here for? I'm not sure exactly.

But, I'll donate $2000 to the favorite charity of the Mod who mistakenly emails me your home address.

Or, you could man up and tell me yourself. I'd like to buy you lunch and see if you'd use the term "tards" during the appetizers.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

I can tolerate the opposing fans who "stink up our forum" but I won't sit back and let a *ng squid like you throw around the word "tards".

But, I'll donate $2000 to the favorite charity of the Mod who mistakenly emails me your home address.

Or, you could man up and tell me yourself. I'd like to buy you lunch and see if you'd use the term "tards" during the appetizers.

A better approach might be to educate instead of intimidate.

All of a sudden i am talking like Jesse Jackson.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Well, I know not everyone is capable of writing classy posts like yours but I don't know why that means we need to get rid of visiting fans. Seems to me a thread with RutgersAl in the title is going to be about Rutgers and attract Rutgers fans so it should be pretty easy to ignore. Besides, some folks seem to get some amusement in responding to them.

I don't mean anything by that word. No need to get all heated looking for a fight. Sorry if you have a special needs member of your family and are sensitive to the word. I just use the word for someone who is a jackass, not to actually mock the developmentally handicapped. Dude obviously isn't actually mentally challenged. I just don't get why we feel we owe RU idiots the chance to just post inane, pointless crap on our forum. Is dude literally waving a B1G flag in our face, or any of his posts for that matter, contribute to thoughtful conversation here?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They're here to get a rise out of us - that's obvious. Point is they've never accomplished anything in sports that's even a blip on the national radar (albeit that FF appearance in '76 is still the stuff of legend in every pub across America), but since geography and population size alone got them a gold membership card into the Gentlemen's Club, their new-found delusional sense of superiority has them smirking and thumping their chests here.

Playing ND at Yankee Stadium? Oh, whoop-dee-do. The folks in South Bend must be jacked up for that draw, especially a year after playing in the BCS title game.

Tell you what Rutty faithful - win anything worth while in the athletic arena in any sports - ANYTHING. Then come back to us and you might have something significant to debate. Racking up annual garbage bowl games won't cut it or impress anyone. Might as well be the trophies they hand out to the 12-year-olds in Little League just for being 12-year-olds.

Last edited:

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
some posters just can't help but get butt hurt over Rutgers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Look what Santa Claus has placed in Rutgers Football’s Christmas stocking: a vulnerable, tradition laden program, beset by numerous injuries in the trenches. I cannot have dreamed of a better non-BCS bowl situation for Rutgers. Our best attended bowl game EVER, in a mostly filled Yankee Stadium, with all eyes in the college football world, and many
eyes from the NFL Scouting World focused on Rutgers vs. Notre Dame. I can’t think of a better prelude to Rutgers
Big Ten play. In anticipation of this historic matchup, Rutgers for the first time has sold all its allocated
tickets, and many more fans are expected to purchase tickets via ticketmaster. What they are sure to witness is an engaging and entertaining matchup,that will end with Rutgers victorious.

Al...Tweet, twerk, cherp and squawk all you want. You are playing the baseball bowl. Anyone who knows anything about football knows what this is and just how meaningless. Yes it is a bowl, I grant you that but please keep in mind as you come here to iritate, we went to Notre Dame Stadium and came home with the win.
It is people like you that have people like me, who have much disdain for Notre Dame and all they fake to stand for, rooting for them. Hey good luck though, in the holiday spirit I hope you have one of the front row seats on the 50 yd line this being the same distance from the field...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I don't mean anything by that word. No need to get all heated looking for a fight. Sorry if you have a special needs member of your family and are sensitive to the word. I just use the word for someone who is a jackass, not to actually mock the developmentally handicapped. Dude obviously isn't actually mentally challenged. I just don't get why we feel we owe RU idiots the chance to just post inane, pointless crap on our forum. Is dude literally waving a B1G flag in our face, or any of his posts for that matter, contribute to thoughtful conversation here?

I don't have a special needs family member but I guess I'm still "sensitive to the word".

I'm not looking for a fight either, I'll just ask that you find another synonym for jackass.

Or, we can discuss it over appetizers...

Have a Happy New Year.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of bold claims and bets made on this board and I'm proud to say that 99% of UCONN Boneyard members keep their word if they lose or are proven wrong.

You, my friend, have shown your true colors by continuing to monitor and post when you said you'd never come back here after we kicked your as#.

You're a futging clown and make me sick to my stomach that your word means so little to you. I know this is a CFB message board but you're still a slug.

I have said that I wouldn't come back unless something significant happened....Al posting here is pretty significant especially about a bowl game vs a significant opponent.

Reaction Score
I have said that I wouldn't come back unless something significant happened....Al posting here is pretty significant especially about a bowl game vs a significant opponent.
And the irony in that statement is that Rutgers is insignificant.... Comparable to Columbia, except Columbia was invited to the Rose Bowl in 1934...and won.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Yet UCONN is the team that is ONCE again sitting out the Bowl Season....counting the days until Spring practice. Even in one of our worst years in the last decade, we are playing Notre Dame in a bowl game.

You guys, well, enjoy watching us on TV. That's the difference in the two programs.

Well, you're half right. I'll enjoy watching ND kick SUNJ's , and much more because I'm an ND fan- I frankly could give a frig about SUNJ.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
You forgot to say the bowl game was significant...

Reaction Score
Yet UCONN is the team that is ONCE again sitting out the Bowl Season....counting the days until Spring practice. Even in one of our worst years in the last decade, we are playing Notre Dame in a bowl game.

You guys, well, enjoy watching us on TV. That's the difference in the two programs.

Mel Kiper Jr. just pointed out this morning that Rutgers' 6 losses have been by something like 17 points per game and the combined record of the teams they have beaten to get their 6 wins is 17-55. Now that's a season to brag about!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Didn't watch this game (wasn't all that interested in watching two bad teams) but judging by the final score, it appears that Rutgers did what it always does: fail to rise up in a "B1G" spot. Oops. In other news, the Chicago Cubs also will not win the World Series this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom