Official Punish the Pirates Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Official Punish the Pirates Game Thread

Reaction Score
I'm also,amazed that Vance, who can hit bombs with hand in his face is so inconsistent with free throws. Nothing bothers me more then hoop players that can't shoot free throws. Free points with the clock stopped. They were the difference in this debacle.
Vance played 36 minutes and only took 4 shots. Vance can make shots from 3 or driving. I don't understand why KO would rather see Rodney wear the paint off the rim than have Vance take more shots.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Vance played 36 minutes and only took 4 shots. Vance can make shots from 3 or driving. I don't understand why KO would rather see Rodney wear the paint off the rim than have Vance take more shots.

So here's a serious question for you: do you believe that Kevin Ollie is actually telling Vance not to take shots and to make sure that Rodney takes 15+ shots a game?

This will be an interesting read. Because I'm relatively sure I know what the answer is and why Rodney feels he needs to take the shots. And I'm also guessing that Vance in his sophomore year will be more aggressive with the ball than he was this year...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom