Official NLI thread | Page 40 | The Boneyard

Official NLI thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
our presser should be on sny also. but i wont get into why that didn't happen. becuase i would get ripped here for it. but overall u want my actual 2 cents. huge huge huge fail. i dont care if it was p and only the recruits families who watched. u wear blue to send the message that when they come watch games, they wear blue and it trickles down from there...

-no sny
-we didn't pimp ourselves helmet/blue anything
-its very clear to me that either lagow was actually sick or was looking around. either or i dont care and when we didn't get a loi we reached elsewhere. we are not allowed to call him but hes allowed to call us or we can call the hs coach. w/e the mis communication is it either needed to be put to bed or left open. it was left open therefore it was a hint of more to come. it turned into a huge mess and i'm not talking about on here. not very big time of us.
-how many ppl were at the dinner later? i think i saw 700 posted somewhere or something liek that. sounds like a good turnout. did every one of those people leave with a fake ticket to the rent for the spring game? nope. they should have and it should be a voucher they can then keep and use this fall for the fcs, or mac game where they trade the ticket in for a free beer or hot dog.
-i can go on...

this has nothing to do with the 23 that signed. u know im very happy with them....this is a uconn issue over and over again...

I understand the general gripe with UConn marketing. I really do. You have a big point there. But you lose your credibility with even the most diehard supporters on the issue when you even go as far as to b!tc# about the tie! I mean, we talkin' about ties! What are we talkin' about? We're here talkin' about ties...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
On a side note, don't get pissed at AI for wearing a Red Sox hat at a Sixers press conference... ;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It's all bullsht until P trots to the podium wearing this bad boy :

il_fullxfull.97562716.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
On a side note, don't get pissed at AI for wearing a Red Sox hat at a Sixers press conference... ;)

tie, pin hat. tie pin helmet. shirt tie pin. shirt pin hat. there is a theme that we seen to not have gotten the notice on....when this guy wears the gear, u know its worth somthing...

Reaction Score
I understand the general gripe with UConn marketing. I really do. You have a big point there. But you lose your credibility with even the most diehard supporters on the issue when you even go as far as to b!tc# about the tie! I mean, we talkin' about ties! What are we talkin' about? We're here talkin' about ties...

I actually think he was going for the Blue-White-Red color combo and I for one am glad he didn't go with the red or white suit and the blue tie :)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
images

hell with this snow storm im going to go so awall 2night im going to piss bl off with the amount of edsall pics i may post

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Y

You've gone beyond NLI Presser photos... Which was your original bitch.

clearly....to just a overall point of when pressers happen where dress up is played there is a common theme. and we miss it big time. just once, just once i beg uconn to act like a have and not a have not. why can't we wear a blue tie and put a god dam football helmet on a posdium?????? is it frucking illegal in this state or something???????

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Y

You've gone beyond NLI Presser photos... Which was your original bitch.

You beat me to it!

But now I want to see how far HFD will go with it. He's on a roll... ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

any 1 know where i can buy one of those helmets and then get it painted blue so i can donate it to uconn for them to use at pressers. pretty clear we can aford 1 or its illegal. i have smoked weed a few times in my life so im willing to be a bad little boy. i have a few friends from south of the border. maybe they could smuggle 1 up here for me and i'll bring it to storrs 2moro after the snow stops and roads are safe enough for me to drink and drive.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

any 1 know where i can buy one of those helmets and then get it painted blue so i can donate it to uconn for them to use at pressers. pretty clear we can aford 1 or its illegal. i have smoked weed a few times in my life so im willing to be a bad little boy. i have a few friends from south of the border. maybe they could smuggle 1 up here for me and i'll bring it to storrs 2moro after the snow stops and roads are safe enough for me to drink and drive.

The color of Stoops' tie in this one is a real stretch! Looks like an A&M tie! I'll award points for the helmet, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom