Official Husky Ticket Project Boneyard Challenge and Roll Call | The Boneyard

Official Husky Ticket Project Boneyard Challenge and Roll Call

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I know there’s been a few hot sauce threads about this fundraiser that’s gone viral. Have you donated & tasted the sauce?

Yesterday I challenged the Boneyard on my video clip after I bought my first ever bottle of liquid hell.

The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast @Gempartyz partial transcript (not sure how to post 2min video)

.....”I love this challenge. In a time where we’re alone and isolated from one another, this is bringing our UConn family together. I’d like to challenge the fine men and women of the Boneyard. They’ve been working the mojo for decades! From Senore all the way to hot sauce.”

#HotSauceHuskies

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
$47,000 since Tuesday. Amazing stuff.

It’s really been an incredible fundraiser.

The 2nd half of my video challenges a CT company to gift match the entire fundraiser and double the fan effort.

Anybody got any corporate contacts? XL insurance?

GemParty

Reaction Score
Who else has donated & danced with the devil?!

#HotSauceHuskies

GemParty

Reaction Score
$47,000 since Tuesday. Amazing stuff.

UConn Twitter wants to know why our Roll Call thread pales in comparison to the Best CT Sandwich one?

GemParty

Reaction Score
UConn Twitter wants to know why our Roll Call thread pales in comparison to the Best CT Sandwich one?
98688AB7-D054-42A1-9D8B-84FD24C0163D.png

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It’s a little silly to think that is two distinct groups of people - the people here are the people on Twitter.

I donated, but cheated my ass off on the hot sauce part.

We didn’t have any and then when my daughter and I bought some, we bought something that was so off the wall that even a dot of it on a chip caused my contacts to float off my eyeballs. I got some on my hand and it left a mark.

Who else?

GemParty

Reaction Score
I think I’m going to need a stronger shot, than hot sauce, tonight.

GemParty

Reaction Score
It’s a little silly to think that is two distinct groups of people - the people here are the people on Twitter.

We didn’t have any and then when my daughter and I bought some, we bought something that was so off the wall that even a dot of it on a chip caused my contacts to float off my eyeballs. I got some on my hand and it left a mark.

Who else?
I agree and I liked your attempt at honey.

Reaction Score
I also donated, but did not do the shot of hot sauce. Im not a fan of super hot and spicy foods. But, If there is ever a time to suck it up and power through, it would be for a UConn related fund raiser like this.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Halftime of the UConn/Tenn game, epic!
Bird, Lobo, studio crew. Hot sauce. Then we win!

Reaction Score
I hate hot sauce, so doing a shot of it this morning wasn't the best way to start my day. Anything for the kids and Huskies though. Great cause and I was happy to donate.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Who else?
Donated, but haven't done the shot. I don't think drinking the hot sauce is any big shakes. I used to put Franks (then Texas Petes) on darned near everything. Now I am partial to crushed red pepper, which is the base of most Louisiana-style sauces. No, that's not it. I don't see the point of doing it alone and I'm not posting it to Twitter. Besides donating is far more important.

Be that as it may, when the temp approaches 40+ on a weekend gameday, my group of usual suspect friends and I will probably plan an outdoor watch party, dependent on kids' activities of course. We'll (I'll) do it then.

Who knows? Maybe the cause will lose steam and we'll reinvigorate some life in a couple weeks and raise another $60 Gs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom