Official Give a Buckeye a Black Eye Thread or... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Official Give a Buckeye a Black Eye Thread or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice to see us finally crush someone, especially someone from the BIG.

Reaction Score
Great interview of Omar Calhoun after the game. Led team with 14. Being interviewed by the legendary Bill Rafferty is something special.

Reaction Score
This team, offensively, is tough to watch. It seems like they run the same set play over & over. Eventually settling for a contested J, outside of Jalen Adams, no one can create their own shot. If we happen to have a good shooting day, were in good shape, if not, it's ugly.

Also why does it seem like we never find an open man from the inbounds?!?

The effort is here today on the defensive end & rebounding, love to see that. There's much room to grow on this squad.the possibility of a deep run is there come March, Jalen will have to have a larger role to keep the opposing defense honest, I'm thinking.
Smh

Reaction Score
And he wasn't a liability on D today.

Good team D it seemed, lots of nice rotation on top and fighting through picks by all. Nice job today all around. Anyone see the time Rodney was following his guy from the baseline to the wing and wasn't going to get to his guy and he literally pushed DHam out to wake the switch? Funny stuff and it wasn't a shove mid you it was an all out push.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Good team D it seemed, lots of nice rotation on top and fighting through picks by all. Nice job today all around. Anyone see the time Rodney was following his guy from the baseline to the wing and wasn't going to get to his guy and he literally pushed DHam out to wake the switch? Funny stuff and it wasn't a shove mid you it was an all out push.

Yeah, I mentioned that in the chat. Loved it. That's what you need too, somebody taking charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom