Official Game Thread- Tame The Herd 12/26 | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Official Game Thread- Tame The Herd 12/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The last pass was catchable. Wouldn't have been time for more than 2 plays, but it was certainly a catch that should've been made.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Well, frankly, we should be happy the D kept it competitive. But overall an ugly game, with an ugly game plan played on a really ugly field.
Watch for HCBD to turn this into a huge pyrrhic victory for the program.
We smelled the salt air. Others programs play for meaningless goals like victories.

Reaction Score
Bad coaching, bad prep, bad game management...Team did not get better since Houston. Diaco has to do better. Not impressed with anything he brought to the table the last 2 games.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
The last pass was catchable. Wouldn't have been time for more than 2 plays, but it was certainly a catch that should've been made.

I would not go so far as to say "should've"

It was way bahind and we'll defended. Could've caught it, but I'd be surprised if we can get more than 1 play off with 20 seconds. We run shifts and short pass plays in desperation.

Reaction Score
Such a limpd!ck performance all around. Ugh. Long offseason ahead...
I feel the same. I feel a better effort and a better performance even in a loss would have made it a little more bearable. But not after what I saw today.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Can't complain about the defensive effort, nor the toughness of Shireffs. Offensive coaching/gameplan? Pathetic. I believe a previous post used the word "malpractice". That sums it up nicely. Specials overall did OK except for the one big return. Very disappointed in that coaching effort.

Reaction Score
I can't believe why they kept running early on with so many 1 safety looks? That was ridiculous.

Reaction Score
The offense is what it is...we lost the game because we didn't make key tackles on 3rd downs.

Reaction Score
Our coaching and team sucked today but we sucked with love and caring so that's good during the holidays And in the gift that keeps on giving we blew one more timeout by failing to get a play in on time. That is 18 for the year. Nice round number See yall at the spring game

Reaction Score
If you score only 10 points, you have no business winning a game. And it's not like Marshall's defense is like Missouri's.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
A loss wouldnt have bothered me if the play calling indicated they were at least trying to win.

Play calling and clock management are easier to manage from a bar stool. For some reason, people become brain dead when standing on a sideline with headphones.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It was a tough game to watch and a tough pill to swallow for the end of the season. I agree with many that the coaches don't seem to adjust what we do to the situation. I'm fine with playing a bend-don't-break defense, but today didn't call for one. Randy Moss and Chad Pennington weren't walking through that locker room, folks. You can't allow the other team 28 more plays and 10 more minutes of offense.

Having said all that, I know that the future is bright. This team will be bowling again next year. Take that to the bank...

Reaction Score
Biggest game of the year and Noel Thomas your most explosive WR gets ZERO touches. Unbelievable. An ugly freaking football game and embarrassing offensive performance.

Really makes no sense. This staff continues to show NO faith in the playmakers on this team. It just reeks of absolute ineptitude.

Reaction Score
I'm pumped as hell for 2016. We need to look big picture. AAC title or bust next year.
Not with this OL. If they don't start knocking people off the ball, it will be more of the same. We can't expect the defense to win games next year.

Reaction Score
Really makes no sense. This staff continues to show NO faith in the playmakers on this team. It just reeks of absolute ineptitude.
Same issues were there again. They have a serious issue getting the play call in. Time and time again in the 4th quarter they were getting to the line with 10 or fewer seconds on the play clock. It's just unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom