Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am a Cincinnati fan.....That was the finest example of guts in an athletic event that I have ever seen. Both teams left it all on the floor. You guys should be proud. Looks like you punched your ticket to the tournament. Hope we get an invite also, but really hope the BIG12 gives us both a call real soon.
Man that's big of you saying that after such a gut wrenching defeat. Both teams deserved that win, so much heart and guts. Cincy has always had my respect but it grew a little more today, rooting for you in the NCAA's.

Reaction Score
Jalen takes his place in the lineage of clutch Uconn guards. U-C-O-N-N!!

Committee better show some guts and put Uconn and Cincy in the Dance.
It's a no brainer they are both in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Before the game I suggested all we could ask for as fans is
To follow the advise of a Spartan mother.
We came back carrying our shields today but Cinncy came back on their shields ,what an effort by both team.
Every time I get cynical ,its games like this make me remember why I love college basketball.

Every time I get cynical, it's games like this that make me remember why I love UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
Adams is a freshman and he shoots 43%.
Dont want to get into negatives but Adams shoots around 25% between 5 and 55 feet. From over 55 feet and under 5 feet he is great. Hamilton is a much better shooter.

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton joins Kemba Walker in 2011 Big East Tourn as only UConn players with 30 pts & 10 reb in a conf tourn gm in the last 20 years

Not to mention Hamilton also had 8 assists and 1 TO with handling the ball for 60 mins

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I was watching until the Internet on the plane turned off at 10,000ft. There were like 25 seconds left. I wanted to beg the pilot to stay up!

Old female co-workers wanted to watch the Nancy Reagan funeral coverage on the one TV we have at work. I gave up and followed the game thread . I missed it all. Smh

Reaction Score
Old female co-workers wanted to watch the Nancy Reagan funeral coverage on the one TV we have at work. I gave up and followed the game thread . I missed it all. Smh

Yes, but you have to admit, people were shocked when she rose from the dead.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Pride. Heart. UConn.

When they started this game, they looked tentative; afraid to lose in what was being billed as a "must win" situation. As the game dragged on and the deficit increased, they got to a point where they decided, "Let's just play basketball." And play they did. They took every punch and punched back harder. People will remember the miracle 3-pointer, but I'll remember the response from the first half deficit.

In trying times, you can't stop trying.

Pride. Heart. UConn...

Reaction Score
Dont want to get into negatives but Adams shoots around 25% between 5 and 55 feet. From over 55 feet and under 5 feet he is great. Hamilton is a much better shooter.
Don't be a dummy. Hamilton shoots 37% for the season and Adams shoots 43% for the season. They were both awesome in the second half and overtimes. Enjoy the moment, some fanbases never experience a game like that.

Reaction Score
Don't be a dummy. Hamilton shoots 37% for the season and Adams shoots 43% for the season. They were both awesome in the second half and overtimes. Enjoy the moment, some fanbases never experience a game like that.
Do you watch the games? Adams is shooting 19% from 3 and under 25% from outside of 5 feet (that is a real stat). Adams is great at finishing around the rim but a horrendous shooter. I am really surprised we are even having this conversation if you follow this team.

Reaction Score
Do you watch the games? Adams is shooting 19% from 3 and under 25% from outside of 5 feet (that is a real stat). Adams is great at finishing around the rim but a horrendous shooter. I am really surprised we are even having this conversation if you follow this team.
I'm not going to let you ruin the moment. Hamilton is a 37% shooter on the season, that sucks. Adams is a 43% shooter on the season, that's decent and a lot better than Hamilton's fg percentage. I have no clue what argument you are trying to make and why you are making it after one of our best wins ever. With their feet set and taking a good shot I think Hamilton is the better shooter at this point, the problem is he often takes terrible shots. He stepped up big today when it mattered.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to let you ruin the moment. Hamilton is a 37% shooter on the season, that sucks. Adams is a 43% shooter on the season, that's decent and a lot better than Hamilton's fg percentage. I have no clue what argument you are trying to make and why you are making it after one of our best wins ever. With their feet set and taking a good shot I think Hamilton is the better shooter at this point, the problem is he often takes terrible shots. He stepped up big today when it mattered.
He is trying to say DHAM is a better pure shooter right now. But that is like saying one pig is prettier than the other. LOL!

Reaction Score
That was my point, it was simple

Reaction Score
That was my point, it was simple
You created some sort of thing in your mind. I think Hamilton is a pretty good shooter when he is set and takes a good shot and his fg% sucks, they are not mutually exclusive.

Reaction Score
He is trying to say DHAM is a better pure shooter right now. But that is like saying one pig is prettier than the other. LOL![/QUOTE

ahh - but which one has the lipstick????

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but this is inexcusable.

I honestly think with a win we still don't deserve to play in the tournament. This team blows.

Thanks for reminding me of this, @CTMike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69