Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can be as salty and as frustrated as almost anyone, but if anyone has anything bad to say after this one...they should go into the wood chipper. Let's all kick back and smile for a bit and relish what we just saw.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
The amount of press this game is getting puts us in the tournament already. It will be the #1 talked about event for 36 hours.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Nah man. I respect the hell out of them after that. Nothing dirty, not much chipiness and I have so much respect after watching caupain and their walking wounded lay it all out.

Same. Even if we'd lost, I would have had nothing bad to say about them -- or even the Angry Carrot. He gets that team to play hard and smart.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Mrs. Dribbles just had a heart attack watching this game, Jalen I love you, oh my GOD what a win and four overtimes. Now I am going to sit down watch the game over and enjoy. I won't have scream at the TV or get on my knees and pray for a win This win is the best of this year. Now let's rest up and take TEMPLE DOWN!!!!!! For those there enjoy and that shot in the third overtime, remember. GO HUSKIES! Mrs. Dribbles

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Stunning. I can't imagine the adrenaline that those guys are feeling right now! Just hope they aren't too excited to get some serious rest tonight.

That was the best game I've watched in the last 2 seasons, which is amazing when you consider that the 1st half was pretty awful.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
That OT #3 was amazing - shot after shot.

Reaction Score
Already being touted as one of the best College Basketball games ever....very proud of our Hungry Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
I can be as salty and as frustrated as almost anyone, but if anyone has anything bad to say after this one...they should go into the wood chipper. Let's all kick back and smile for a bit and relish what we just saw.
I am a Cincinnati fan.....That was the finest example of guts in an athletic event that I have ever seen. Both teams left it all on the floor. You guys should be proud. Looks like you punched your ticket to the tournament. Hope we get an invite also, but really hope the BIG12 gives us both a call real soon.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Epic game. Takes some of the bitterness of the Cuse overtime loss away

Reaction Score
Hamilton out the team on his back at points this game.... But thank god he lost the little argument with Jalen about who was going to take that final heave!

Reaction Score
Before the game I suggested all we could ask for as fans is
To follow the advise of a Spartan mother.
We came back carrying our shields today but Cinncy came back on their shields ,what an effort by both team.
Every time I get cynical ,its games like this make me remember why I love college basketball.

Reaction Score
Sorry Cinci. Great game, one for the ages. Really hope we get to play things out in B12 together. But this is just what happens with UConn every few years. I can't explain it, nobody can. Jalen put another clip on top of a large pile of UConn lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom