Official Bounce the Buffs Game Thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Official Bounce the Buffs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well the officials did their best to bounce the Huskies. And Failed!

Reaction Score
The only guy who missed a free throw all day was Enoch. And he got fouled about four seconds after entering the game for the first time.

With this defense and free throw shooting, and with this coach (7-0 in the NCAAs), we are indeeed a tough out!

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Brimah & Facey blocks

Reaction Score
You moron. Gibbs is a 5th year graduate student. If he hasn't found his composure by now, that's on him, period.

I can't be *that* dumb, chief.

If UConn wins this game it'll be done at the free throw line.

At any rate, if Ollie doesn't know the kid's make up at this point in time, that's on him as a coach. I mean, a win is a win, and I tip my cap to Ollie's game plan that minimized Josh Scott's second half performance, but if you're not putting *any* of that meltdown on Ollie, then puff puff, pass, son.

Reaction Score
I can't be *that* dumb, chief.

At any rate, if Ollie doesn't know the kid's make up at this point in time, that's on him as a coach. I mean, a win is a win, and I tip my cap to Ollie's game plan that minimized Josh Scott's second half performance, but if you're not putting *any* of that meltdown on Ollie, then puff puff, pass, son.
For what Gibbs cost in terms of mental mistakes down the stretch, he more than made up for in icing FTs. That is the main reason he is out there to
close out games with a lead.

I suggest you watch a little more basketball.

Reaction Score
For what Gibbs cost in terms of mental mistakes down the stretch, he more than made up for in icing FTs. That is the main reason he is out there to
close out games with a lead.

I suggest you watch a little more basketball.
He also didn't let the mistakes get to him. Despite the two bad plays, he looked for the ball and shot FTs with confidence.

Reaction Score
Has @tcf15 or anyone else posted the replay of the game yet? Can't find it. I painfully was only able to watch score updates, sitting in meetings all day. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom