OT: - Off topic-Update on my wife. | The Boneyard

OT: Off topic-Update on my wife.

Reaction Score
Good morning-so many of you reached and supported me during a most difficult period. My wife ended her battle with Dementia on Tues Feb 9th. She outlived her hospice prognosis by around 20 months-her struggle got to be too much and she was surrounded by her family to draw her last breath. Appreciate all the kind words and many of you reaching out to me privately. Her obit can be viewed at Legacy.com (Nancy Daoust).

Reaction Score
So sorry to hear of your loss. My wife lost her mother to Alzheimers and I can empathize with the struggle your wife went through. May she RIP.

Reaction Score
So sorry for you loss...as I've said before, I hope I can be 1/2 the man you were throughout this process if I'm ever confronted by similar circumstances. She is at peace

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Condolences to you, her family and friends, Madman.

Reaction Score
Good morning-so many of you reached and supported me during a most difficult period. My wife ended her battle with Dementia on Tues Feb 9th. She outlived her hospice prognosis by around 20 months-her struggle got to be too much and she was surrounded by her family to draw her last breath. Appreciate all the kind words and many of you reaching out to me privately. Her obit can be viewed at Legacy.com (Nancy Daoust).
I'm sorry for your loss my friend.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. The love and dedication you showed for your wife is a precious gift.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear about your wife's passing @Madmannsucks. I'm sure on some level she recognized and appreciated all that you did for her. RIP Nancy.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m very, very sorry for your loss, may your wife and your family now find peace after what I know to be such difficult times.

Hangman Swami

Don’t tempt me.
Reaction Score
Condolences, Madmannsucks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The world does not have enough people like you and your wife. I’m truly sorry that there’s one fewer now.

Be well.

Reaction Score
Very sorry for you loss - your love for her was easy to see whenever you posted about her - we should all be so lucky to have that type of relationship with another person.

Be well.

Reaction Score
So young. I'm very sorry for your loss. It's wrongly assumed that only the elderly can be impacted by dementia. Hopefully, scientific advances will lead to a cure soon to prevent the loss of precious loved ones. Rest in peace.

Reaction Score
Sending my deepest thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

Reaction Score
By the way, she WAS a Huskie fan, and OUR greatest moment was "It's late, it's great, It's Tate" We jumped for joy and hugged during that one.
Pretty much the only time Connecticut Yankees and Red Sox fans are on the same page. Your moment resides in all of us now.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss. From what I remember of past postings, you've been a terrific partner to your wife, and it sounds like she was equally great. I'm glad she's at peace and hope you're able to get some small comfort from that fact.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom