Oddshark, UConn/Nova predicted score. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oddshark, UConn/Nova predicted score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dude its still on there. If you have an account and log in it's 100% still there. I don't know why you insist on arguing about if its there or not but it is.

Thu 9/3 309 Villanova -3 -120 -175 o52½ -120
7:30PM 310 Connecticut +3 -120 +135 u52½ -120

On an aside- question for Whaler- any idea if Bovada will definitely release a spread/moneyline on the game tomorrow? I saw a few games listed today but Uconn/Villanova was off. I'm debating trying out 5dimes for the first time but the min $1000 withdrawal is holding me back

I would guess they will put something up late on the game. Not sure if they will have a total.

Doubt either before tomorrow afternoon.

Reaction Score
Do you have a mental illness where you just can't admit you are wrong. I posted an actual bet against the line.

I believe you then I tried it myself. I noticed some navigation issues with Chrome. Improved after turning off add-blocker but I can't seem to navigate to a UConn line/wager either. Add me to the mentally ill crowd.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I believe you then I tried it myself. I noticed some navigation issues with Chrome. Improved after turning off add-blocker but I can't seem to navigate to a UConn line/wager either. Add me to the mentally ill crowd.

Do you have an account? Everyone with an account sees it.

As for odds shark.

Ok St is laying 25 to CMU with a total of 58.

Odds shark predicts 27-20 Ok State. I think I'd find a new source if I was trying to make a point.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Here it is on sportsinsight

image.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
When did we change our school colors to look like Belgium?

Dooley

Reaction Score
I went heavy (for me) on UConn to win over 3 games. Am waiting on the line to post on my site but I'm probably going to play ML. The fate of my season bet could be decided by 10:30PM tomorrow.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
question, specifically for @whaler11 but anyone can feel free to answer. I was going to deposit money into Bovada and it asked for the last 4 digits of my SSN. Is this normal? Never gone online always been a face to face thing for me. I didn't deposit but I had heard Bovada was to be trusted

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Here it is on sportsinsight

View attachment 10398
That seems to be closer to the fact than oddshark predicting us to win big.
That said, we should be bigger and better prepared this year, yes?
Take the 3 all day.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I don't foresee a huge UConn win. If my over 3 wins is going to come in, I realistically need a W tomorrow. But I'm expecting a game that is no more than a TD difference.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
question, specifically for @whaler11 but anyone can feel free to answer. I was going to deposit money into Bovada and it asked for the last 4 digits of my SSN. Is this normal? Never gone online always been a face to face thing for me. I didn't deposit but I had heard Bovada was to be trusted

Relatively trusted I guess. They deal dual lines but they have been paying for the past few years. By dual lines if you bet dogs what you see on feeds will be different than when you attempt to bet. They play a lot of games with live betting.

If you win they will cut your limits to almost nothing.

I've never really done much online - I ended up with that 5 dimes account just to bet EPL. You can deposit and withdraw bitcoins almost instantly - and it's converted to dollars when you deposit so you aren't sitting on BTC risk. I am nowhere near patient enough to deal with the hoops you've got to go through to get a check 5 weeks later.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
But given the oddssshark numbers that line is off by close to 30 points.

Oddshark has no way to quantify Villanova - they don't put FCS vs FCS games into their little matrix.

They're basically calculating the score of a UConn game against an opponent that doesn't truly exist.

Reaction Score
Drew said:
I've used Bovada for poker. Typically I hate anecdotal evidence but I withdrew a few hundred and got a check out of Canada within 3 days. I was pretty impressed.

Reaction Score
I went heavy (for me) on UConn to win over 3 games. Am waiting on the line to post on my site but I'm probably going to play ML. The fate of my season bet could be decided by 10:30PM tomorrow.
Did exactly the same on O3 season wins and hit Under 52.5 big for tonight. May add up ML, we'll see. Let's make some $$ buddy!

Reaction Score
Drew, Don't worry about the last 4 of SS. Go in and bet the heck out of UConn +3. Also, like Dooley, my biggest bet of the last 10 years is on UConn over 3 wins for the season. That's a freaking gift. The sharps haven't paid close enough to the improvements we know are in place. This is like buying into Apple stock at $15--which I did in 2000 when everyone told me its was a niche company with no business sector sizzle. That's what they're saying about our recently moribund football program--but we know better. The Huskies are the iPod-iPad of our day. Seize the opportunity. It's all about buy low--sell high. And having faith.

Reaction Score
Drew, Don't worry about the last 4 of SS. Go in and bet the heck out of UConn +3. Also, like Dooley, my biggest bet of the last 10 years is on UConn over 3 wins for the season. That's a freaking gift. The sharps haven't paid close enough to the improvements we know are in place. This is like buying into Apple stock at $15--which I did in 2000 when everyone told me its was a niche company with no business sector sizzle. That's what they're saying about our recently moribund football program--but we know better. The Huskies are the iPod-iPad of our day. Seize the opportunity. It's all about buy low--sell high. And having faith.
Completely agree with everything you said. If I had to put percentages on it I'd go with the following:
10% chance of 0-2 wins
50% chance of 3 wins
40% chance of 4+ wins

Give me 90% chance of pushing or winning a bet all day everyday. Even better that it's supporting our team.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score

This is a MONSTER game for the season O/U. If they lose I just don't see any chance of it going over. Staying away from it myself, but on the under tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom