Odd, Yet Familiar Feeling | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Odd, Yet Familiar Feeling

Reaction Score
I know I’ve said it before, but Akok is legit. We haven’t had a legit big man in quite sometime. He does all the small things naturally that goes unnoticed most often, but has a huge effect on the final score. Big time recruit & I believe the best recruit Hurley has gotten to Storrs so far, hopefully more to come...

Reaction Score
Someone said roller coaster and that is what I think we’ll have but there is a wild card, Bouknight. If he turns out to be a big talent the upside is pretty good. Look what happened without him and bad Gilbert shooting with Florida.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe the slush storm that we all wandered out into after the game was an omen...
Everything about that game was epic. It was so hard to actually get there and most of us got back well into the wee hours of the morning. Still, completely worth it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm hoping Bouk really changes the dynamic of the team offensively. A lot to ask of a freshman, but still. Having a guy who can get his own shot will open up a whole bunch of other options. Need to be able to get CV and Polley open shots from outside.
The potential for Bouk being on the court making everyone better is definitely there. Again, I’m trying not to count on it because, as you say, that is a whole lot to put on a freshman.

For Charleston, I think Hurley should do what Auriemma has done with talented freshmen in big games and just tell JB “do what you do. You are a scorer, so score.“ Worry about the rest of it after the tournament.

Reaction Score
Lol, oh I had completely bought in walking out of MSG.
At least this year there’s no Eric Cobb “where did that come from?” performance that we’ll never see again. On the contrary, our star player has been the worst performer so far so if anything we should have easy room for improvement vs. the other way around.

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
I know I’ve said it before, but Akok is legit. We haven’t had a legit big man in quite sometime. He does all the small things naturally that goes unnoticed most often, but has a huge effect on the final score. Big time recruit & I believe the best recruit Hurley has gotten to Storrs so far, hopefully more to come...
His motor is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
I look at it this way AGs played awful - he can’t play any worse last 3 games (especially first 2) and we had no bounknight either for three straight games- if AG just plays decently and doesn’t hurt our team and bouk gives us a little offense youve got to figure we are at least 20% better than we ve shown. And That’s not even counting if AG has a good/great game and bouknight is an immediate factor.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Surprisingly, I didn't think Florida looked more athletic than us. Bouknight will upgrade us athletically.
I don’t think they did either. We matched up fairly well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom