October UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

October UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
. :rolleyes:
I know it's hard but at some point people need to stop with worry and be realistic.
I don't think that point will come until UCONN hoist #12. I also don't think most people are being unrealistic. UCONN came close and ultimately lost out on an awful lot of talent in the last three years. Included among those UCONN recruiting loses are ALL the top 6 players in the HS class of 2019 from ESPN. Losing talent is much easier to take when you are still winning championship.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Can't speak to the exclusion of Edwards from the ProspectsNation Elite 150 2020, but PN hasn't tracked all commits that have happened this year. It's been a bit inconsistent really.

Unless there has been a secret de-commit, PN hasn't marked Kateri Poole [committed July 30] as an OhSU commit (which may be the case here because Poole has removed her announcement video from her twitter).

They also haven't noted Gabrielle Elliott [Committed October 23] as a Clemson commit.
Same with Rutgers most recent commit's Sakima Walker [Committed October 27] and Chyna Cornwell [Committed October 25].

Aaliyah Edwards officially committed October 24th, so her exclusion from the Verbals of 2020 isn't surprising considering the others listed.

Reaction Score
I don't think that point will come until UCONN hoist #12. I also don't think most people are being unrealistic. UCONN came close and ultimately lost out on an awful lot of talent in the last three years. Included among those UCONN recruiting loses are ALL the top 6 players in the HS class of 2019 from ESPN. Losing talent is much easier to take when you are still winning championship.

You can't "lose talent" that you never had.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You can't "lose talent" that you never had.
Sure you can. Players transfer. Players decide to go to other schools. Those are losses either way you look at it. Top 6 players (Jones, Horston, Boston, Cooke, Jackson & Brunelle) in ESPN 2019 class decided to go to other schools. 5 of the 6 had offers from UCONN. Sedona Prince was a recruiting loss for UCONN just like Evina was a recruiting win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom