Observations from first three games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Observations from first three games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thats a cool ranking But Daniels gets crushed because espn didnt rank him because he is a post grad

Daniels 16 21 10 29
Harkless 42 46 38 41 45

Reaction Score
As in consensus - if one player makes the freshman Big East team and the other doesn't that could be one factor. We can go by player ranking at the end of the season. It don't matter to me, I know Harkless is the better player. By the way Harkless is averging 14.6 pts in 33 min.

Reaction Score
You've been debating with me for a while - you are obviously intelligent enough to know I was being facetious when I said Shawn Bradleys as athletic as Daniels.

Reaction Score
Harkless will have the better statistical year because he plays more. Im going to bed Good night my man

Reaction Score
Think about it, and hit me up tomorrow on the post. I'll check it after the UConn game tomorrow (football). Night man.

Reaction Score
Daniels isn't blazing quick, nor is he a jump out of the gym athlete, but the guy knows how to score. Doesn't get a ton of elevation on his shot, but his form is picture perfect, and that will help make up for his lack of quickness because guys will have to respect his jump shot. Hard for me to project where Daniels is going to end up as a pro prosepect but I do think he'll be a stud at the college level. Jeremy Lamb isn't that quick either, but his length and instincts have made him into a very good defender.

Reaction Score
DD will be a terriffic player at Uconn and Harkless will be likewise at STJ. I think JC would have made Harkless a better player in the long run than Lavin. DD will be solid and will make Uconn better as hill overall skillset unfolds. I feel DD will be a much better teammate than Harkless would have been and the chemistry is more important than individual assets.

Reaction Score
Think about some of the things this guy said.

Daniels has no shot at being good in the NBA. He is as unathletic as Shawn Bradley. That Harkless is a better player because he has a write up in DraftExpress, even though DraftExpress has Daniels rated quite higher as a prospect. That Harkless is unanimously regarded as being better by every analyst, when in actuality Daniels is rated considerably higher by every single recruiting analyst.

You can't even follow simple logical steps.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Well this is 7 minutes I'll never get back... Seeing how I've been having fun with charts, this is 3 games for Daniels and 5 games for Harkless normalized to 40 minutes:
DanielsHarkless.jpg

Harkless is scoreing a little more per 40 minutes, but the rebounds and blocks pretty much crushes the argument that Daniels is less athletic.

Harkless is definitely better with the ball and a better passer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom