O.T. television theme songs | Page 5 | The Boneyard

O.T. television theme songs

Reaction Score
OMG LC!! I haven’t seen a Clutch Cargo cartoon in over 60 years. You reached way way back for this one. :)

OK, here's one for you...............

This cartoon in the 1950's was only featured on 1 children's TV show in the greater Los Angeles area market. Sheriff John's Lunch Brigade on KTTV (now Fox11). It was a mid-day program that aired from 11:30 am -12:30pm.
Well you got me on this. I recall that Clutch Cargo was only a 15 min. cartoon. (I don't know how the sponsors could have made money on that one) :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's also funny how we can remember the words to this song from 67 years ago, and the verses, yet can't remember where we left our car keys, or why we entered a room.
And what do we do when we arrive in the other room and forget what we went there for? :eek: We go back to the room where we got the thought of wanting something to remember what it is we went in there for. It still works every time.

My wife admits to doing it too. Let’s hope we never see the day when going back to the room where we first had the thought doesn’t work anymore. :confused:

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Secret Agent:

I heard this song many many times on the local top 40 radio station. When I see Johnny Rivers actually singing the song, to me the voice does not go with the face. I pictured him being much older.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I just got a flashback,
6 foot metal munching mice !!!

On edit:
Now you've done it. I was involuntarily compelled to research more of R & B on the internet. An extremely satisfying endeavor that enveloped me in the warm glow of childhood memories, in times, long past.
For those who are interested:
One of the best written shows on TV. It operated on several levels at once, and worked on both.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
And what do we do when we arrive in the other room and forget what we went there for? We go back to the room where we got the thought of wanting something to remember what it is we went in there for. It still works every time.

My wife admits to doing it to. Let’s hope we never see the day when going back to the room where we first had the thought doesn’t work anymore. :confused:
Wait, what room did I just come from? :eek: BTW, my wife admits to nothing!

Reaction Score
Theme Song to "Friends".

Edit : apparently person that posted that requires playing that song/video in YouTube.

Reaction Score
Falcon Crest - Composed by Bill Conti, who also wrote "Gonna Fly Now" from Rocky, and the Dynasty theme

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom