November Recruiting Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

November Recruiting Thread

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I saw CD leaving the hotel in the Bahamas and then again what appeared to be sitting at the gate at the airport for Newark NJ. I thought she might be traveling to see family for Thanksgiving. Nope, she was still working and on a mission.

I was on the fight to EWR with CD, Coach Graves, and the Ducks. I thought it was odd that CD wasn't on the charter flight that the team took on Wednesday.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I don't want to jinx any mojo (haven't seen that word on the board for a long time . . . ), but I find it encouraging that CD is working so hard (still) on the recruiting front. Naturally, it could mean nothing but it makes me think/hope/fantasize that she and GA are going to stick with it for a while.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
11/27

KK Arnold: 29 points

Ashlynn Shade: 22 points, 10 rebounds, 7 steals

Blanca Thomas: 6 points ( 6 FGA ), 16 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals, 2 assists
Like I said. It has been reported that she has a scorer’s mentality. If she comes to UConn, Geno won’t have to poke and prod her to shoot. :cool:

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I don't want to jinx any mojo (haven't seen that word on the board for a long time . . . ), but I find it encouraging that CD is working so hard (still) on the recruiting front. Naturally, it could mean nothing but it makes me think/hope/fantasize that she and GA are going to stick with it for a while.
Hmmm..Or tht they don't wanna leave the cupboard bare. I prefer ur fantasy /hope/thought.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
A least one player I assume CD was at Archbishop Mitty to watch is Morgan Cheli, a 6-2, long-armed sophomore guard who is seen as the best prospect on the varsity team.

Morgan Cheli, Archbishop Mitty, 6-0, freshman

Received her first Division-I scholarship offer before her freshman season and finished it in the starting lineup for the CCS Open final. Averaged 7.6 points, 2.1 assists and 2.9 steals in 15.4 minutes per game for CCS runners up.

Morgan and her mom now following CD on twitter.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Morgan and her mom now following CD on twitter.

Confirmed. And obviously CD was watching Jordan Lee the next night. Probably stopped by to watch Harper Peterson as well. A huge percentage of their POI are from California.

And I assume CD might still be there because a plethora of them played the last two nights.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Or maybe MacKenly Randolph:

11/27

12 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Or the big matchup between La Jolla County Day (Roberts/Cunningham/Jada Williams) and Etiwanda (Smith/Agubata).

Kennedy Smith ('24) won the MVP.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Confirmed. And obviously CD was watching Jordan Lee the next night. Probably stopped by to watch Harper Peterson as well. A huge percentage of their POI are from California.

And I assume CD might still be there because a plethora of them played the last two nights.
Chris back in Storrs today. Team had practice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom