Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Last week I ordered my cousin, a Villanova grad, this shirt :

image.png

I can't wait till he gets it. :D

Reaction Score
The team that cuts down the nets typically has at least one star though. I think there's a reason Izzo gets so many teams to the Final Four where they have the pleasure of being brutalized by a future NBA-er.
Holy crap, I actually agree with you. In some ways, I feel bad for Izzo. I have a ton of respect for the guy and, if UConn can't win it on a given year, I root for Izzo. He has clearly done things the right way and made the most of the players he has been able to get. His teams are more fun to watch than some of these AAU teams full of NBA talent.

Reaction Score
A 1 vs 5 and no sure fire nba players speaks volumes to how far cbb quality has fallen the last 10 years. I know this season is anamolous because it's an awful draft year, but there is little nba talent amongst top 10 teams.
Which is what makes this season so frustrating. This is a great opportunity if only this team can gel. I suppose it ain't over yet but the key probably does lie with Adams. The question is, why isn't he being given the keys? One thing I really like about KO is his appreciation for discipline and doing things the right way. Is he not giving Adams the keys because Adams still has too many weaknesses in his game or is it because Adams has issues with doing things the right way and discipline? If it is the latter, I support KO's decision and we have a problem that will probably linger for the rest of this season and maybe more. If the kid is just a freshman with typical freshman weaknesses, things could click for him at any time.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Nice one. Right up there with this artifact of the past:

Historic_Start_email_2014.jpg

In order to have made a T-shirt, Cuse probably won the 2014 National Title, right?

Reaction Score
Like I said yesterday Xavier all day!!

Told you Sumner would be the difference!!!

19pts 9ass 6reb

#spoton

Reaction Score
This is what happens when you spit in the face of mojo gods and dare them not to do anything about it. Let this be a lesson to all.

LOL good job with the crow though, well done Mike.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom