Nova v Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nova v Creighton

Reaction Score
We have to take care of Tuesday before any other game even if Bouk is back or not. Need to build on Saturdays game and get even better, no steps back vs PC. Never mind Nova but nothing beyond them nothing easy at all. Not sure if anyone has been watching but GTown is much better than earlier in the year. If not for Samuels career game for Nova a week or so ago they may have walked away with a W there as well.
St. Johns, Prov, Georgetown... there are teams below you in the standings that are not easy outs.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I know I need to let it go but that first Creighton loss still hurts me. Even with the St. John's and PC losses, having wins against USC and Creighton plus the Xavier win would look awfully good on the resume right now. Maybe the Huskies can take down Villanova and get another good win in the BET and then I'll feel better.

PC, hall, and second creighton game we lost fair and square; we were just beaten. I can accept that. First creighton game and St. John’s eat at me hard, because we gave them away and beat ourselves. It’s a killer. We wouldn’t be worrying about bubble at all with those two in pocket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom