Nova up 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
with 10 minutes left... arizona was having some trouble with mount st. marys

Reaction Score
Kansas is up only 5 but UCSB is decent. 'Ville is beating up Minn. Harrell has 21 points on 8 shots, including 2 made 3's...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Kansas is up only 5 but UCSB is decent. 'Ville is beating up Minn. Harrell has 21 points on 8 shots, including 2 made 3's...
ill keep saying it harrell will win player of the year in the acc and louisville will win the acc

Reaction Score
ill keep saying it harrell will win player of the year in the acc and louisville will win the acc
Harrell is awesome, the guy is a beast and keeps adding to his game.

Reaction Score
Saw a stat that if they do that, it's their 3rd conf championship in 3 years, all for different conferences lol

Reaction Score
American conference is undefeated. Houston had a good win at Murray State. Kelvin Sampson is a great coach, he will turn them around quickly.

Reaction Score
Mich St is up 3 on the road against Navy with 2 minutes left

Reaction Score
It's kinda funny.

Teams like UConn and Michigan State who always seem to go far in March never seem to play anywhere near their best basketball early on and struggle against some mid majors.

Than there's the usual suspects who come out guns blazing, beating the stuffing out of their early season cupcakes by 30+, peak way too soon, bow out early in the NCAA's. I just laugh now when I see some of these early season scores.

Reaction Score
For whatever reason, Duke is a shoe-in to completely destroy early season cupcakes by 50 points.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
Saw a stat that if they do that, it's their 3rd conf championship in 3 years, all for different conferences lol

I fycking hate them but that would be incredible.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Only P5 upset of the night is Charleston Southern over Mississippi, VCU was favored, and I believe UTEP was too.

Reaction Score
Only P5 upset of the night is Charleston Southern over Mississippi, VCU was favored, and I believe UTEP was too.
Was UMKC(who?) favored at Missouri? The SEC should stick to football.

Reaction Score
For whatever reason, Duke is a shoe-in to completely destroy early season cupcakes by 50 points.

Duke is pretty good. Hate to say it but that match up scares the beejarses out of me for now. Their guards are strong, their 3 frosh Winslow is an absolute stud by the looks of things and Okafor is in great shape and improved. I mean take to for what it's worth as Presbyterian was tiny, but they looked very good.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Duke is pretty good. Hate to say it but that match up scares the beejarses out of me for now. Their guards are strong, their 3 frosh Winslow is an absolute stud by the looks of things and Okafor is in great shape and improved. I mean take to for what it's worth as Presbyterian was tiny, but they looked very good.
yeah even though it was against a team they do look good... i think the biggest things for that game will be, will our guys go in with confidence and not be afraid of the moment and duke? Because you know duke will be ready to go, we can't come out scared and fight our way out of a hole... Another thing is what will Ollie do to keep their shooters off the 3 line because thats where they get their momentum from... also what to do with okafor on the block and what to do to keep our guys out of foul trouble who are guarding him... I think we will be up for the challenge... Purvis' size, speed, and energy/aggression will hopefully be a huge plus for us

pj

Reaction Score
yeah even though it was against a team they do look good... i think the biggest things for that game will be, will our guys go in with confidence and not be afraid of the moment and duke? Because you know duke will be ready to go, we can't come out scared and fight our way out of a hole... Another thing is what will Ollie do to keep their shooters off the 3 line because thats where they get their momentum from... also what to do with okafor on the block and what to do to keep our guys out of foul trouble who are guarding him... I think we will be up for the challenge... Purvis' size, speed, and energy/aggression will hopefully be a huge plus for us

We do have the size / shotblocker who can limit them if Amida can keep his fouls down ... and this is the type of game we need speed and attacking/slashing and getting them in foul trouble in transition defense. They're certainly one of the favorites with Kentucky, Arizona, Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom