Nova/Texas | The Boneyard

Nova/Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shaka with a mask and hair, didn’t recognize him.

Jay Wright is Coach K now, expects all the calls and Nova is Duke now in respect to the refs. Yikes tough to beat 8 on the floor.

Moore is a real tough match up for us, for a lot of teams nice player. Robinson Earl also, plays tough for his size.

Samuels likes to shoot!

Coleman and Ramey nice duo for the ‘Horns and Sims will be a stud.

Fun game to watch!!

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Shaka with a mask and hair, didn’t recognize him.

Jay Wright is Coach K now, expects all the calls and Nova is Duke now in respect to the refs. Yikes tough to beat 8 on the floor.

Moore is a real tough match up for us, for a lot of teams nice player. Robinson Earl also, plays tough for his size.

Samuels likes to shoot!

Coleman and Ramey nice duo for the ‘Horns and Sims will be a stud.

Fun game to watch!!

I definitely thought texas got the short end of the stick as nova got away with a few bumps and hacks that dislodged the ball or knocked a player off balance, but Texas still played sloppy iso ball down the stretch

Reaction Score
I definitely thought texas got the short end of the stick as nova got away with a few bumps and hacks that dislodged the ball or knocked a player off balance, but Texas still played sloppy iso ball down the stretch

Agree 2 bad possessions in a row, out of control down the stretch. Kind of reminded me if us in mid season last year in our ugly stretch. They had a shot blew it.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Agree 2 bad possessions in a row, out of control down the stretch. Kind of reminded me if us in mid season last year in our ugly stretch. They had a shot blew it.

unforced travel.

but the a clear foul that lead to fast break points for novas

then the guard dribbled jt off his own foot.

but then the guard clearly got bumped when he threw the ball off the bottom of the rim. It cost Texas points and gave nova 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom