Nova Goes Down To ……..Creighton! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nova Goes Down To ……..Creighton!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
When I said our Auburn win will be our best this year, a lot of posters said I was wrong, it would be (potentially) a win at Nova.

Our Auburn win is going to look a lot more impressive than a (potential) win at Nova come March. Mark it down a second time.

Reaction Score
Ryan Hawkins has been a complete surprise. All I knew about him is that as a junior he was the MIAA DPOY, but at Creighton, he has shown he has no holes in his game.

Another surprise is the leap Alex O'Connell has made. After 125 games as a 10ish mpg rotational piece for Duke and last year at Creighton, he's developed into a double-digit scorer and a solid rebounder at the 2/3 spot.

Reaction Score
I would like to write them off. Have family in Philly and have been hearing their smack in the last few years has been hard to take. But I agree with Bugsy way too early to write them off but if they lose every game it wouldn't bother me Big East or not.

Reaction Score
I think the whole transition of the Big East into part AAC and part New Big East had a big effect on many programs and Nova was one of the few beneficiaries. The AAC sucked, The New Big East suffered, and CR left many questions. Things are shoring up with the conference and there's a new sheriff in town.

Reaction Score
When Eric Dixon is your starting five, then yes, I can't imagine they will be a top-five team this year.
I think Xavier, Nova, Marquette and providence are in the second tier with Hall and UConn in the top tier. Wanted to bump Xavier up but not if they keep losing at home to Marquette

6 tourney teams

Reaction Score
I think Xavier, Nova, Marquette and providence are in the second tier with Xavier and Hall and UConn in the top tier. Wanted to bump Xavier up but not if they keep losing at home to Marquette

6 tourney teams
the tiers are fluid

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom