Notre Dame is afraid they will be left on an island. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame is afraid they will be left on an island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So your a lawyer? And? Get over yourself! I'm happy ND is in a bad situation. If you are so smart use your skills to get us in a better situation. Being arrogant on the yard will get you nothing.
Wow. He was simply making jokes about lawyers, not burning down your house or anything.

Biz has been part of the yard as long as I can remember. He's fine. No need to lecture people because you didn't get his joke...

Reaction Score
Wow. He was simply making jokes about lawyers, not burning down your house or anything.

Biz has been part of the yard as long as I can remember. He's fine. No need to lecture people because you didn't get his joke...

You missed his reply to something I said earlier.

Reaction Score

Did anyone else take Biz's comment as anything other than a self-effacing lawyer joke?

Reaction Score
what assets need to be divided?
when you leave you don't take anything with you.
i get the negotiations, but thats up to the remaining schools if they want to negotiate.

Reaction Score
Did anyone else take Biz's comment as anything other than a self-effacing lawyer joke?
to suggest biz isn't arrogant is like suggesting Uconn is right where they want to be.
that said, he has no problem pointing out lawyer's flaws at times...

Reaction Score
If conference members had cohones they could have forced Notre Dame's hand a long time ago. The BE was thrilled to have Notre Dame in our conference for all sports except football. Unlike Fishy, I never was. They got to keep their lucrative football contract and used the BE as venue for their other sports and now they are doing the same thing in the ACC. Maybe Swofford believes that ND eventually will have to join a conference and the ACC is better positioned to grab them when the time comes.Notre Dame won't be cancelling their rivalry with USC to schedule Wake Forest. Swofford is delusional.
Notre Dame had a huge effect on reallignment by not joining a conference for all sports and now they are whining about being stranded on an island that they helped create. Pretty funny.

Reaction Score
to suggest biz isn't arrogant is like suggesting Uconn is right where they want to be.
that said, he has no problem pointing out lawyer's flaws at times...

If we're talking flaws... In plural possessives you put the apostrophe after the s i.e. lawyers'

Reaction Score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this serious?

Reaction Score
Ha. If ND is in the middle of the divorce it's only because they banged mom and dad.

That's what I'm thinking, and this idiot says "And we're the kid." No you're more like the home-wrecking whore, and I'm sorry if that conflicts with the moral high ground you think you occupy. It's official, I'm rooting for Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom