Notre Dame is afraid they will be left on an island. | The Boneyard

Notre Dame is afraid they will be left on an island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn, speaking from the island they've been left on, refused comment.

So, Notre Dame says they need answers. The house they helped set on fire has not issued a time table for when they expect to completely burn to the ground and that has caused the Irish angst.

Who could have seen this coming, wails Swarbrick. "Everyone", says the whole world.

I am completely amazed that Notre Dame actually thinks it can portray itself as some sort of victim. Truly amazed.

I am going to become a vigilante. Or maybe a superhero. I will stalk the country's press conferences, assaulting the participants with a large weaponized mackerel when they say something that breathtakingly stupid.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm gald u saw this and came to this conclusion. i posted the article in the b1g thread becuase its truly a espn gem. u can't make this up they are pulling.

Reaction Score
Hey they're Notre Dame, they are all that matters.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
i'm gald u saw this and came to this conclusion. i posted the article in the b1g thread becuase its truly a espn gem. u can't make this **** up they are pulling.
Funny thing is I responded to that posting in a similar manner as Fishy although no where's near as clever.

Reaction Score
How come we don't have any writers who kiss UConn's ass like that?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Funny thing is I responded to that posting in a similar manner as Fishy although no where's near as clever.

fishy is a clever sob thats for sure. i got a bit confused with our convo but i think we are about on the same page with this stuff. all good.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Ha. If ND is in the middle of the divorce it's only because they banged mom and dad.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
How come we don't have any writers who kiss UConn's ass like that?

becuase our horde sucks. we dont have a tv contract so no one needs to pump us and our school has the WORST marketing in all of d1 i think.

Reaction Score
Wow, one good thing about the Catholic schools leaving this put ND,.Cuse, Pitt in a state of confusion. Who is the BE? Can we leave now? Who are we going to play next year? Maybe 2 years from now they will be asking the same questions about the ACC. BE don't be in any hurry to resolve the issue on their account!

Reaction Score
Wow, one good thing about the Catholic schools leaving this put ND,.Cuse, Pitt in a state of confusion. Who is the BE? Can we leave now? Who are we going to play next year? Maybe 2 years from now they will be asking the same questions about the ACC. BE don't be in any hurry to resolve the issue on their account!

You realize, of course, that if they don't know who they are playing it means we don't know how we are playing? And that they actually have an option of another league that wants them?

Talk about be careful what you wish for.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
fishy is a clever sob thats for sure. i got a bit confused with our convo but i think we are about on the same page with this stuff. all good.
I didn't take offense. You remind me of Robin Williams with your stream of conscious thinking.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
You realize, of course, that if they don't know who they are playing it means we don't know how we are playing? And that they actually have an option of another league that wants them?

A little cryptic. Could you clarify?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UConn, speaking from the island they've been left on, refused comment.

So, Notre Dame says they need answers. The house they helped set on fire has not issued a time table for when they expect to completely burn to the ground and that has caused the Irish angst.

Who could have seen this coming, wails Swarbrick. "Everyone", says the whole world.

I am completely amazed that Notre Dame actually thinks it can portray itself as some sort of victim. Truly amazed.

I am going to become a vigilante. Or maybe a superhero. I will stalk the country's press conferences, assaulting the participants with a large weaponized mackerel when they say something that breathtakingly stupid.

Should be pretty simple for Jack. Entice some league, whether the ACC or otherwise, to invite UConn and Cinci and those two will vote with the C7 to disolve the league pretty much immediately. Everybody gets their pro-rata NCAA shares, the exit fees from those who did not yet depart would go away, and ND can play in the ACC right away. So Jack...you want answers...ante up. Until then you can twist in the wind.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i rather we never give them a chance to pay and then 4 years + from now let the c7 sue them for $ after they get the BE name and assets. they will be dying as private schools and in a $ grab go after nd. its going to make me cum my pants the media attention that will cum of it i tell ya!

Reaction Score

Its not like I didn't know we are screwed! We were screwed the minute LU was invited. We were screwed from the get go. But did they think they were going to be in this situation? I'm sure they didn't anticipate this.

Misery loves company!

Reaction Score

1. Fishy is in fact a clever s.o.b.

2. If you think that you and fish are about on the same page with regards to realignment, you were in fact correct when you said "I got a bit confused."

Reaction Score
There is a latin phrase that law students learn in law school that is the appropriate response to Mr. Swarbrick. It goes like "Jack -- duck* you."

Here's another in plain english..
307959_4802142662225_1387018133_n.jpg

Reaction Score
You realize that they don't teach lawyers to speak in plain english, correct?

So your a lawyer? And? Get over yourself! I'm happy ND is in a bad situation. If you are so smart use your skills to get us in a better situation. Being arrogant on the yard will get you nothing.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
1. Fishy is in fact a clever s.o.b.

2. If you think that you and fish are about on the same page with regards to realignment, you were in fact correct when you said "I got a bit confused."

that wasn't at fishy...i am on mars and fishy is on earth in CR. we meet in connecticut rarley when we argee on things liek this notre dame/acc/espn prop up full of bull .

ctchamps

Reaction Score
that wasn't at fishy...i am on mars and fishy is on earth in CR. we meet in connecticut rarley when we argee on things liek this notre dame/acc/espn prop up full of bull ****.
You would meet on the USS Connecticut but Fishy prefers his lifeboat that has no rations or water. But he is honest.

Reaction Score
The best part is--- "Notre dame, of course, set at least a few dominos falling" If this guy had covered the Chicago fire for the Trib he would have reported that Mrs. O'leary's cow kicked over a lantern which burned down the barn and a few other structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom