Notre Dame @ Florida St (19) - 3/01/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame @ Florida St (19) - 3/01/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I wish UConn was going to the ACC next year instead. What an overrated conference.

Im perplexed when I read on here that the ACC is overrated. Who the heck is overrating the ACC... besides the announcers on the ACC Network? Anyone who pays attention to wcbb knew this was gonna be a down year for the league after all of the talent that graduated.

Will take one game at a time, but they've got Pitt on Wednesday, then (hopefully) Ga. Tech, a team the Irish beat on the road.

actually I meant to write Friday instead of Saturday.

Reaction Score
How did they get past MM's gender requirements? ;)

View attachment 51445
How do you know that person holding the camera is male? Plus Muffet is open to advancing minorities in the WCBB ranks so there are exceptions. She's fair and balanced, just like your moniker.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My mott
Im perplexed when I read on here that the ACC is overrated. Who the heck is overrating the ACC... besides the announcers on the ACC Network? Anyone who pays attention to wcbb knew this was gonna be a down year for the league after all of the talent that graduated.

actually I meant to write Friday instead of Saturday.
My motto, never argue with another Duke fan.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Thats no fun..... cause I have a few off-season OT threads that I'm sure would bring out some arguments... such as... Mayo based Potato Salad vs Mustard based :eek:
You're a cruel man, dukefan. In my mind they're both good. Potato salad though is the only place where mayo is acceptable in my house.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You're a cruel man, dukefan. In my mind they're both good. Potato salad though is the only place where mayo is acceptable in my house.

webe.gif

JordyG

Reaction Score
Jordy: Not even a tinge on a BLT? :eek:
I don't eat BLT's. Mayo looks like pus sauce to me. Mustard on everything baby. The beautiful condiment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom