Notre Dame @ Florida St (19) - 3/01/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame @ Florida St (19) - 3/01/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I wish UConn was going to the ACC next year instead. What an overrated conference.
Not me...my heart couldn't take multiple games against the Golden Domers every season. Twice is one time too often.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Big road win for Coach McGraw in front of 4,360 non-friendly fans.
The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame are on a ROLL!!!

Reaction Score
ND should be back to the top 25 next season. Not having Prohaska and missing Vaughn for the OOC portion of the season hurt. But losing Peoples for the season was the nail in their coffin. She was their best player. I don't think any of their freshman will start next season, but at least their starters will have a year under their belt and they'll have a bench. They'll have to make it far into the ACC tourney, but I cant see them beating Louisville or NC state. They'll be back. And I'm willing to bet next year they'll be on a revenge tour, mightier than the teams who beat them this year were on

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
59-59 with 5 min left

Parade for McGraw tomorrow if ND wins this.

Supposed to be good weather throughout the East tomorrow. Where's the parade? :rolleyes: ;)

All those three pointers that went down for FSU in the first half stopped coming and Sam started (and kept) feeling it. After the endings of the Duke and BC games, I'll take it.

For those interested (or not), those seven 3's were the most by an ND frosh since Alicia Ratay drained a similar number at the RAC against Rutgers, a game which I happily attended.

Reaction Score
McGraw is bad, Semrau might be worse... might be a thread topic for the dead period between the conference tournaments and the start of the NCAAs

Huh, this is news to me, thought she has always been likeable, I know in Tally she goes above and beyond with service to the community.

Reaction Score
Anyone see the handshake line......... imma have to watch that on review... seemed a bit interesting interaction between Coach McGraw and the blonde FSU assistant... but perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Her name is Brooke Wyckoff, former FSU player and 8 year WNBA vet.

Reaction Score
At least after this result we won't have to answer more questions about "why didn't Geno recruit Gillespie"

Kiah gives as little as effort as possible, pretty plain to see why Geno did not want her.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Huh, this is news to me, thought she has always been likeable, I know in Tally she goes above and beyond with service to the community.

Just talking about post game handshake lines..... McGraw, Semaru, and Hooper gotta be the top 3 ACC Coaches in terms of... ummm.............. quickness of moving through the line ;)

Reaction Score
Just talking about post game handshake lines..... McGraw, Semaru, and Hooper gotta be the top 3 ACC Coaches in terms of... ummm.............. quickness of moving through the line ;)

Oh ok.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
ND should be back to the top 25 next season. Not having Prohaska and missing Vaughn for the OOC portion of the season hurt. But losing Peoples for the season was the nail in their coffin. She was their best player. I don't think any of their freshman will start next season, but at least their starters will have a year under their belt and they'll have a bench. They'll have to make it far into the ACC tourney, but I cant see them beating Louisville or NC state. They'll be back. And I'm willing to bet next year they'll be on a revenge tour, mightier than the teams who beat them this year were on

Would be quite pleased if what you're mulling comes within the ballpark. Several conversations regarding starters and benches have already taken place on The Bench. While most envision a non-frosh starting team (and I can see that, too), I could also see Maddy Westbeld sneaking into the mix, if MM wants to go big(er) up front, since Sam spends a bunch of time outsidethe lane. Just an inkling, perhaps due to the positive impact her older sister had on overall team play. (Maddy is very much supposed to be cut from the same cloth, with a better outside shot.) In any case, I think Westbeld will play. A lot.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I wish UConn was going to the ACC next year instead. What an overrated conference.

Don't be sorry, the Big East will overtake the ACC in conference RPI next season. :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don't be sorry, the Big East will overtake the ACC in conference RPI next season. :rolleyes:

pb.png

Reaction Score
Would be quite pleased if what you're mulling comes within the ballpark. Several conversations regarding starters and benches have already taken place on The Bench. While most see a non-frosh starting team (and I can see that, too), I could see Maddy Westbeld sneaking into the mix, if MM wants to go big(er) up front, since Sam spends a bunch of time outside. Just an inkling, perhaps due to the impact of her older sister on overall team play.
In any case, I think Westbeld will play. A lot.
I can see Westbeld starting too. I think her, Hayes, and Campbell will play a lot next season. Hopefully MM will use her bench more considering the talent gap between the starters and the bench won't be as large as the past. It stinks that Marshall will be coming back from injury. I hope she makes it to the season in good health, but rust has to be expected.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I can see them playing on Saturday.....

Will take one game at a time, but they've got Pitt on Wednesday, then (hopefully) Ga. Tech, a team the Irish beat on the road.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Sorry Plebe. ND is going from one of the worst teams in WCBB early in the season to winning it all in April. MM will be congratulated for pulling off the greatest coaching job in the history of WCBB. It will break my heart.

Reaction Score
Big road win for Coach McGraw in front of 4,360 non-friendly fans.
The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame are on a ROLL!!!

MM has not changed her ways...nothing humble about her. This post game chat was expected with her team...But to have it recorded so it could be released for all to see...One more reason for not liking her ways...IMO.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
How did they get past MM's gender requirements? ;)

1583170520496.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom