Not to be that guy after an epic win, but... | The Boneyard

Not to be that guy after an epic win, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I'll also be that guy. Can't play in the first half. Close on three point shooters. And turnovers

Reaction Score
Ellis set a hard screen, we are already calling our team soft. Please not the fans too!

Reaction Score
Don't tell @mauconnfan ;)
Brimah looked like the best defensive player in the country in the second half plus ots. Once he stopped hedging too hard 30 ft from the basket , he started REALLY patrolling the paint and even getting rebounds. His best game ever. The crazy thing is I was cursing him out until he got his defensive rhythm going late.

Reaction Score
Underrated-- BRIMAH. Holy crap what defense he played late in clutch situations
Yeah, AB really regrouped after a horrible first half and some like myself calling for PN to play more. LOL!

Reaction Score
That screen wasn't as bad as ...was it Horry on Nash? That's a dangerous play near the sidelines none the less. Gotta say, for a guy who came here with a hothead rep, Sterling has kept his cool in situations like this a few times this year.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Don't tell @mauconnfan ;)

He played well, at times, during the late second half and the 4OTs
However that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't know how to gain advantage with foot movement nor why he averages such low rebound numbers
Without a doubt that he was one guy who afforded UConn the victory BUT the basics still are missing
He should have been at least a 2nd team All League due to the time he has in the league.
Yes he was injured but still his overall game is lacking - next year he better step it up
BUT for today, Thanks AB

Reaction Score
Wow I was away and got hammered and for what and by who? These were the same people who watched him get 18/12/4 against SMU and come back with a pc of crap game. And go back to that, I didn't call anyone out. But hey some people can just be pr**ks. He did some really good things, playing better. He's still not what you guys are hoping for but as I was hoping for, he's a little better and that seems to be ok for now.

But jeez, what a ridiculous bunch of front runners.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wow I was away and got hammered and for what and by who? These were the same people who watched him get 18/12/4 against SMU and come back with a pc of crap game. And go back to that, I didn't call anyone out. But hey some people can just be pr**ks. He did some really good things, playing better. He's still not what you guys are hoping for but as I was hoping for, he's a little better and that seems to be ok for now.

But jeez, what a ridiculous bunch of front runners.

Hahaha I was just yanking your chain man! All in good fun after a victory or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom