Not so much fun to watch. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Not so much fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Figured you would use the Brimah game tonight her….seen your act way too long. I admitted to liking Kromah a ton and I never said Wolf would make us a FF team or even close….but you have fun in your own little circle jerk world, you'll never change!
Sorry I won't include his good games only his bad, need to fit u and the army of idiots arguments. I know you hate facts they kill you, reality is just where you refuse to live.

Read the thread wolf making is a final four team has been proclaimed

Reaction Score
Strummer said:
2. Wolf was considered a fine young man and a great teammate by everybody before the incident. He DID NOT "slap his girlfriend around," as you irresponsibly put it. The police allege that he pushed her and grabbed hair. How would I feel if any one of my daughters came home and said her boyfriend was irate and grabbed her hair? I'd feel curious. I'd ask why he was so fired up. What's that? You kicked him because you were mad that he called your sworn enemy pretty? He caught you making out with his friend?

Then you're a horrible father.

Reaction Score
it's funny how everyone was there and knows what happened? Is it possible we kept a bug guy that was worst? Who knows, I know most here don't!

I know what he got accused of.

And my point is, Ollie taking a "zero tolerance" stance on that stuff is a good thing. I liked it when he punished Napier for breaking team rules too.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Ollie didn't like Wolf.
That is stupid. Ollie played him WAY MORE than Calhoun did. 13.7 minutes last year. JC played him 1.3 minutes the year before. In the doghouse with 10 times the minutes

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
it's funny how everyone was there and knows what happened? Is it possible we kept a bug guy that was worst? Who knows, I know most here don't!

Mau, we kept an exterminator?

Reaction Score
Wolf was ages ahead of Nolan and DD in all aspects of the low-post game. I agree we should move on, but to say he wouldn't benefit this team is nonsense. With Wolf this is a Final Four caliber team.

Hahaha...you're delusional. Sorry but Wolfs 3 pts and 3 rebs per game are not making this a FF caliber team.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I finally know how the guys who relentlessly defend Dyson feel.

1. Nate Miles was a sack of crap before he showed up on campus. A woman claimed he was too aggressive with her, and a judge issued a restraining order. Nate violated that order the very same day.

2. Wolf was considered a fine young man and a great teammate by everybody before the incident. He DID NOT "slap his girlfriend around," as you irresponsibly put it. The police allege that he pushed her and grabbed hair.

How would I feel if any one of my daughters came home and said her boyfriend was irate and grabbed her hair? I'd feel curious. I'd ask why he was so fired up. What's that? You kicked him because you were mad that he called your sworn enemy pretty? He caught you making out with his friend?

All we ever got was the police's version of events.

It's entirely possible that the girlfriend came back the next day and apologized profusely to Wolf for who knows what. I've seen it a hundred times before - chicks who like to control men and do things to get them all fired up, then feel sorrowful when the dude freaks out and does something stupid. Reap what you sow.

Anyway, comparing Nate to Wolf is irresponsible. Nate was garbage well before he got to UConn. It was a huge mistake for JC to recruit him, and a lot of people paid the price for that mistake.

And given that Wolf is still with the woman in question, who are you to have an issue with it? You don't know what happened, and you don't know what the woman's opinion is. Do you think she's too stupid to know right from wrong? Or a stupid woman with battered woman syndrome.

Maybe he was enraged because she made him enraged doing something stupid. How bad is grabbing her hair then?

Save the "never touch a woman" BS Lancelot. I could care care less. If the alleged victim is Okay with it, who are we to judge?

OK I'm worried about your wife now. It is not OK to hit women when it is not in self defense and often unnecessary when it is self defense. If the victim is OK with it is still a crime.
I never compared Miles with Wolf beyond they both had a similar incident.
I'm glad you are aware of Wolf's dating life across the continents but it means s#it. Going back to an abusive partner is extremely common for abused partners to go back to the offender. It is also extremely common for the violence to escalate.
Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge about "chicks" who enrage men and try to control them. In fact, I think you're kind of enraged already.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
Hahaha...you're delusional. Sorry but Wolfs 3 pts and 3 rebs per game are not making this a FF caliber team.
Wolf's numbers
Freshman year: 4 min. 1.2 pts, 1.0 reb
Soph season: 0.3 min., 0.3 pts, 0.75 reb
Jr. season: 13,7 min, 3.4 pts, 3,4 reb

This is beating a dead horse, but Wolf's 3 pts and 3 rbnds translated to 40 minutes are 10 points and 10 rebounds which are decent numbers. He was improving and getting more fit and would have been better as a senior.

A Brimah-Wolf-Nolan center tandem would have been much better than a Brimah-Nolan-Olander tandem, and it would have given the option of playing Nolan alongside Brimah or Wolf for a big lineup.

As for the Final Four, obviously this team needs a lot more than merely the addition of one middling player, but I have hopes that they can become a Final Four team without Wolf, and adding Wolf to this team would have strengthened their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom