Not Looking Good for TN | The Boneyard

Not Looking Good for TN

Reaction Score
Tennessee down 15 in 3rd Q. Scored 19 points in first half. They can still win but will need to really step it up. From what I've seen of the game Michigan is the better team.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Happy dance.gif

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Big week for Big Blue in several sports. As the saying goes, my son and my money went to Michigan. And that it was Tennessee they beatbthatbmakes it all the sweeter.

Now UConn has to take care of business of its own .

Reaction Score
Great win by Michigan!!! Tennessee had a great season, they have a good coach, I wish them well. I really wanted them and Arkansas again.

Reaction Score
We need to worry about the other Orange today. Normally I like Cuse but not today!

Reaction Score
Small moments of joy...

Maybe I'm petty but to this day it pleases me when Tennessee loses.

Michigan 70 - TN 55

To quote our own TN transfer EW - "sorry, not sorry".
how the Vols earned a 3 seed is beyond my comprehension! the committee never ceases to amaze and bewilder me with their random seeding baised on BS!

Reaction Score
5th year in a row they did not make it to the sweet sixteen. They looked out of sorts today. Yes, it will be good to have Tennessee and Arkansas in the mix of teams to play. Hopefully they will be in the top 25 next year.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
how the Vols earned a 3 seed is beyond my comprehension! the committee never ceases to amaze and bewilder me with their random seeding baised on BS!
Not trying to make excuses, but this year was awfully hard for them. Very few OOC games. It appears that the SEC is WAY over rated. Arkansas already gone. Georgia didn't look great against Drexel. Kentucky out and looked dreadful against Iowa. Tennessee outclassed by Michigan. aTm looked like a 2 or 3 seed in the first round.

Reaction Score
I watched the first half and was surprised at how slow Tennessee's big girl was getting down the court. Shaking my head over how close they came to beating UConn.

Reaction Score
We barely beat Tennessee. Michigan crushed them. We lost to Arkansas which is already gone. That should give UConn fans pause. I think if the stars align right UConn can win a NC this year but I see it as a long shot. The next several years, on the other hand....

Reaction Score
Way to go, Michigan!! Great win for the program and their coach. The great part about this win, it was an impressive win. Not a "down to the wire" finish. Just a straight smack down win!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
We barely beat Tennessee. Michigan crushed them. We lost to Arkansas which is already gone. That should give UConn fans pause. I think if the stars align right UConn can win a NC this year but I see it as a long shot. The next several years, on the other hand....
UCONN is a completely different team than it was even before the BET. I wouldn't bet against UCONN even this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom