Not Impressed | The Boneyard

Not Impressed

Reaction Score
I know it's early but not impressed. All we do is shoot 3's. No real offense. Defense is so so. Prove me wrong

Reaction Score
I know it's early but not impressed. All we do is shoot 3's. No real offense. Defense is so so. Prove me wrong
This is a glorified scrimmage. Offense looks ok to me. Defense is a little rusty. James Bouknight is really good. Sanogo giving a big effort on both sides of the floor. Not impressive but certainly an acceptable effort given the circumstances.

Reaction Score
There’s a lot to not be impressed with so far, but it’s weird that you picked offense in a half where they scored 48 points.

Hurley’s teams tend to start seasons slow defensively, but the lack of effort has been noticeable. Pretty frustrating to see in a season opener.

Reaction Score
Some individual players showing flashes but we do honestly look like a bad team ... that will change

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Defense is kinda ugly so far but we're moving the ball really well.

Bouk looks like he can take over whenever he wants.

BA I feel like is trying to do too much.

Put Josh in the 30-30 club (goes in when we're up by 30 or down by 30). Sanogo is the present and future. Scoring with his left? I'm drooling.

RJ is looking solid so far. Fluid jumper.

Free is running around the sideline more than any assistant coach I've ever seen.

Donyell coaching his heart out but probably thinking "if I were out here with these guys, I'd have dropped 30 by now".

Donnie Marshall hasn't aged a bit.

My kids are 45 min past bedtime and I don't even care bc I'm getting to watch Husky basketball. I may pay for it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My guess is the progress with Defensive suffered the most from the 14d quarantine. Not worried.

Pumped to see our boys back in action. Lots to like so far!!!

Reaction Score
Half court defense and half court offense have been troubling. But it's early! And we already got hit with the zone. Let's give it a little time.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure Hurley is letting them hear it right now. We will see a different defense 2nd half

Reaction Score
Martin will be our best defensive player. Offense looks fine. 48 pts against a zone and we have had minimal fast break due to CCSU hot shooting.

Reaction Score
Sanogo is a big fella with apparent skills. Nice body for the BE. Bouknight is doing what he can do. Dude took aver for a bit and got a lead. Cole can shoot. Also, there are lots of other players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom